Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspension Lift Kit Specials for Hot Boat Members!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey Guys,
    We now have our shop in Anaheim Hills behind the Land Rover and Jaguar dealerships. We will be doing suspension lifts and accessories for truck/suv's and we specialize in the Ford F250/F350, Chevy 2500/3500, and Dodge 2500/3500 but can handle any job. We will also be selling the High Performance boats aswell from both Adrenaline Powerboats and E-ticket Deck boats. On November 11th were going to have an Open House/ Grand Opening, should be fun and I encourage everyone to come and see us.
    I am currently offering Free Installs on all the products we offer including suspension kits, grilles, wheels/tires, programmers, exhaust etc. Some of the brands we offer are, Donahoe Racing, CST, Rize Industries, RBP, DJ Motorsports, KMC Wheels, Edge Products, Bully Dog, Amp Research, and many more.
    If anyone is interested in having some mods added to their truck please contact me via email at John@uniqueperformancemarine.com or on my cell at 714-865-3502 or just come on down to the shop and check us out for your self.
    5405 E. La Palma Ave.
    Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
    Thanks John

Havasu1986
    Do you have a sign up. I drove by and couldn't find your shop last week. I didn't have your address with me.

Shreve "T"
    Cool Beans....

clownpuncher
    Pretty good offer. I assume it's free install, NOT free parts? Good deal anyway. What do you have in mind for an '07 F250 Harley Edition, black, 6.0?

riverbound
    Can you get your hands on a 37x12.5r17 BFG All Terrain? I got a flat and am being told the tire is on B/O for a month

Havasu1986
    Hey Guys,
    On November 11th were going to have an Open House/ Grand Opening, should be fun and I encourage everyone to come and see us.
    5405 E. La Palma Ave.
    Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
    Thanks John
    The 11th is a Sunday.

Shreve"T"
    I'd like to do some work to my 06 dodge...I'd have to come to Cali to get it done. Lokks like I need to plan a visit...

Uniqueperformancewest
    Havasu1986, were over here haha. We are the first building behind the Jaguar dealership right across from the Land Rover Service area. To get to us you would have to turn into the complex right at the driveway between the two dealerships. Then we'd be on your left and right next to the door it says UPW MARINE. I also chose sunday because some people work on Saturday but if I get alot of people that say Sunday is a bad idea I still have time to change it.
    Clownpuncher, you are correct free install on anything we offer. As far as an 07 Harley F250 goes its up to you, and what you like. Do you have a tire size that you'd like to clear, do you like the whole new all black theme because that would look very good on a Harley and I could definetly get you going with a sweet setup. Tell me kind of what your looking to do or your thoughts as to what you like and then depending on how far you want to go I could come up with some great combos that would make your truck really look sick, just depends on your style.
    Riverbound, let me see what I can do Ill call one of my guys that deals with alot of warehouse's and maybe theres one sitting around somewhere.
    Shreve"t", bring that sucker on out and we'll hook it up.
    Thanks John

beaverretriever
    WOW, that is a smokin deal. Free install?
    Heck, you buy a $1000.00 lift kit the fricken install will cost you 500-700 bux.

riverbound
    Riverbound, let me see what I can do Ill call one of my guys that deals with alot of warehouse's and maybe theres one sitting around somewhere.
    Let me know. you guys are right by my moms house. If they can get it I pick my truck up at 4 today. and will be in the area the rest of the weekend. They found me a pretty worn out 37 to run until i can find a new one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast