Thread: 1992 KACHINA .........4 SALE

Rickster
    This listing is in this weeks El Paso Times: 1992 Kachina Jet Boat, 454, American Turbine Jet Drive, 19'ft with trailer, needs work. $4,500.00 (915) 566-9014 or (915) 857-2500

Rickster
    I called about this kachina tonite: Kachina 19', white with purple/pink accents, 454 BBC, bucket seats up front and a U shaped rear seat, glass has no cracks, Trailer is lite blue Tandem with chrome rims/tires, He had it stored in a boat storage area and the full length cover was stollen along with the Carb, intake manifold, dist'r, battery, and ignition switch......he replaced with a used stuff off a truck engine....says it is a sharp simple clean looking boat....NOT GAWDY. Has not been abused/beached/etc DANNY SILVA (915)857-2500

Rickster
    You're such a bozo idiot Rickster, you know how it always "P-O" when some else posts a boat for sale and doesn't show a picture so why did you do it to yourself? Well, gotta take wife to airport tomorrow and the rig is on that side of town maybe I'll swing by it and take some pics so you can see it here later! wink Well, I sure hope so...if you get the picture posted maybe I'll "giveyourself" 5 [FIVE] Stars!....Oh spare me, you sound like a first grade tacher! [Does anyone else want to see a posted picture of a 1992 BBC Kachina for sale?]....why don't you buy it yourself?....Because "self" you don't make "me" enough money and "you" have a boring sailboat in the side yard! ......Geeez, some people are so hard to please!

ROZ
    I see after 78 posts, you've finally gotten with the program. Your last post is a display of someone who should probably be institutionalized. I particularly like the note to self concept. Now if you can throw something in there about a monkey, penguin, Coors light, naked chicks, comments about Agressor products on jet-hydros, and your opinions of Riverdave, I'll give you 5 stars!

Omega21
    Must be hard to work yer computer with 10 beers in ya isn't it? Alcohol demons are the worst. They want me to take out the boat and chase innocent little duckies across the lake at 3:30 am. Pooorrr duckies. Or is it duckits? Who cares...nature's best- Mallard Lube. Mr. fisherman guy seems a little pissed though. Maybe it's cause he's runnin that silly lookin black R/C box for a motor. It'd piss me off too if someone stole my motor like that. Maybe it's them funny lights on the top of that silver boat over there he's pissed about? Scarin away the fish I bet. Funny colored lights they are! What a racket that boat makes! I think he needs it fixed. Sounds like an ambulance? Maybe he wants to race? That boat's pretty fast. Exqueeze me? Occifer? Occifer fum ducker? No? I knew an occifer with that name before. I surrender any and all donuts contained on this vessel!! What? Who cares what time it is? Pump lube is good isn't it? Goood pump it is at that, Jacuzzi's best, a YJ. I think YJ stands for Yummy Jack! I.D? This thingy here says I'm Captain Morgan. No wake? Who'd I wake up? The mayor apparently. Violation? Envire? Mental?...can you say it again? I'll catch it this time. Oh, oh, oh...I get it, sea weed. Noooo problemo on the weeds. 650hp alky drinkin NOS inhalin salad shooter here. Got me a diverter too... want some air salad for the neighborhood fisherman? No? I bet if I dig in the cooler I can find some ranch. Me? Drinkin? Me? Naw I better not thanks. I'm a little swilly already & gotta figger out where I left my wife.
    Todd

Rickster
    Hey ROZ....you think I'm crazy? I wouldn't want to touch 4 of those five subjects with a ten foot pole!

Omega21
    Ahhh..boy. Someone needs to take the computer keys from me after I've been drinkin a little. I can't believe I wrote some of that.
    Todd

Rickster
    I just gave you 6 stars for being so darn honest with yourself and us! 5 stars from me and my other "self" just gave you 1 star....."no you didn't"...."yes you did"...."oh well, not going to argue with "self" today....."