Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02 conquest $50K less power ????

Just Electric
    bump in spam you homo

plaster dave
    As you know,anything i ever own is #1)clean!/#2)allways running!!!!/#3)ready to go any time.I think you need a simple green sticker then,maybe you will wash it!!!!!What did your boat bitch quit on you!Hey i think charley brown is almost cleaner!
    1st off my shit always runs.:jawdrop:I did not just freshin up my motor like some others...:jawdrop: 2nd the size of my penis has no baring on how clean my boat is.:jawdrop: 3rd Sorry I don't have honey do lists that keeps me from going boating. If you have any other comments please bring them to the lake not on the copmuter....
    Oh ya bump.

nobling
    1st off my shit always runs.:jawdrop:I did not just freshin up my motor like some others...:jawdrop: 2nd the size of my penis has no baring on how clean my boat is.:jawdrop: 3rd Sorry I don't have honey do lists that keeps me from going boating. If you have any other comments please bring them to the lake not on the copmuter....
    Oh ya bump.
    O.K. Boys thats enough. 1st off since your the king rick put your dock in spam and stop being CHEAP!!!2nd Why all the low blows to P.D. Thats not right!! When are you going to learn we're not all perfect like YOU!!! Stop the hate.

Not Allways A Deck
    Chime out no boat/bling!!! Dave knows im just bagging to bump!And his boat is faster.And if he dont have his boat,he still can ride on mine///in the front though! Dave you understand.lol rick

nobling
    Thanks for return phone call yesterday!!! Nice friend...

Not Allways A Deck
    Hey,ask your wife what i was doin,I had to be at the new moon1

plaster dave
    O.K. Boys thats enough. 1st off since your the king rick put your dock in spam and stop being CHEAP!!!2nd Why all the low blows to P.D. Thats not right!! When are you going to learn we're not all perfect like YOU!!! Stop the hate.
    Thanks Eddie I got your back anytime...Not that you will ever need it.
    Chime out no boat/bling!!! Dave knows im just bagging to bump!And his boat is faster.And if he dont have his boat,he still can ride on mine///in the front though! Dave you understand.lol rick
    Ok just makin sure it was all in fun Rick.
    TTT

boatpoor
    Is this the boat you speak of Dave? So just how fast can this thing really be with a full on load of SAUSAGE. who has the big gay sticker now Rick?

plaster dave
    Is this the boat you speak of Dave? So just how fast can this thing really be with a full on load of SAUSAGE. who has the big gay sticker now Rick?
    OMG that is great........
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...3&d=1192768691

nobling
    Thats got to be the best pic Ive seen in a while. Nice work to who ever did the King ding dong work!! Thats classic. Buy the way rick is that your new boat bitch on the end?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast