Thread: Canoe race announcer......

BDMar
    How many of you heard the woman announcer repeatedly bash every boat that left the Turtle after the drivers meeting Saturday morning?

Havasu_Dreamin
    How many of you heard the woman announcer repeatedly bash every boat that left the Turtle after the drivers meeting Saturday morning?
    I did not hear it first hand but I did hear she got into some shouting match with someone and she left the mic on so everyone heard it...I guess the outrigger/canoe peeps were pissed about all of the boats...

Ms.Havasu
    She was out of controll. Needed to take a "shut-the-fucck-up"pill. Loud as could be and bashing boaters with there carbon minoxcide (sp)and tan bodies sitting around the channel. I just kept saying "Whatever" to most of her comments.

Havasu Hangin'
    Good thing I don't have mufflers...that way I didn't hear her bitch when I cut off those damn canoes who were paddling around like they owned the place.
    :jawdrop:

BDMar
    She was out of controll. Needed to take a "shut-the-fucck-up"pill. Loud as could be and bashing boaters with there carbon minoxcide (sp)and tan bodies sitting around the channel. I just kept saying "Whatever" to most of her comments.
    She was waaaay out of control. The only annoying noise was her voice rattling non-stop the whole morning.

BDMar
    Good thing I don't have mufflers...that way I didn't hear her bitch when I cut off those damn canoes who were paddling around like they owned the place.
    :jawdrop:
    I told Jay to say the word and I would back his boat up to her soap box and sit there until she had a break down