Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: OMFG after a year+ wait my boat is out of the mold!!!

phebus
    Back to rigging............
    http://www.loonietimes.com/gallery/homer.gif

BoatFloating
    Its just chill'n.....Soon very soon.
    Am I missing something or is it taking 2 seasons to build one motor..... :idea:

TOBTEK
    Back to rigging............
    http://www.loonietimes.com/gallery/homer.gif
    :rollside:

TOBTEK
    maybe he's doing a tat more than just the motor? QUESTION.... how many YEARS did it take to get the SHOCKWAVE dialed in? .... doghhhhhhhhhhhh :rollside:

UnionJack
    Now the big qusetion.... will you be at the river this weekend?

TOBTEK
    ME? if so, yes. With leisa and baby..... Family afair weekend have a new pink life jacket with flowers and everything (not for me ofcourse )

UnionJack
    April, lola, and I will be there... where are you stayin?

BoatFloating
    maybe he's doing a tat more than just the motor? QUESTION.... how many YEARS did it take to get the SHOCKWAVE dialed in? .... doghhhhhhhhhhhh :rollside:
    Really...... What else could you do..... And during the time I was dialing the boat in I was on the water...

Charley

Jrocket
    Yes your are missing something,the motor has been done for quite some time but towards the end I changed a few major parts.One of the parts had to be special made and the company took just over 4 weeks to make,the other took almost 2 months to make after they had to redo one thing on it.Ive changed the acces bracketts more then once and now I have decided to change the power steering system again.So the motor has been done and complete for some time now but I have come up with different ideas on a few things ,which is no big deal because the rest of the boat is getting work done to it also.
    On top of all of that Im in the process of restoring 2 old cars so Im not putting all of my time or effort into my boat,I'm not concerned when its going to be done.Being the sober person in a group of drunks that all own nice boats leaves me with plenty of choices on what I want to drive.Im betting the boat wont be done this season either,Im in no rush considering I only used it once the season before I took the motor out.
    You up to date now Rock?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425