Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG after a year+ wait my boat is out of the mold!!!

FASTERDAMITT
    Love the taper!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/38ul2.jpg
    AKA 69 Mach one, My Superboat uses the same style. Nice boat Charley!
    A pic before the hole cut.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...640_Large_.JPG

BoatFloating
    Thanks for the kind words Charley. I'm glad I could help out. Seems like we've been going back and forth on that thing forever. It paid off your tweaks were right on the money and the changes to the deck look awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.
    Matt, I can take credit for your graphics but I can't take the credit for the hot chick. That is something I didn't design. With all that's happened this past year I'm glad I'm around and had the chance to see yours, Craig's, Roln 20's and now Charley's come out looking better than I could have imagined. Ray and I have been kicking some butt on some new designs. It's gonna be a great season and new year.
    Russ don't forget mine.... :rollside:

Charley
    Thanks for the kind words Charley. I'm glad I could help out. Seems like we've been going back and forth on that thing forever. It paid off your tweaks were right on the money and the changes to the deck look awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.
    You earned my kind words Russ, and I would happily pimp your services to anyone looking to either start fresh with graphics or for your to make someones ideas into a viable plan, Thanks again!
    I dont know if you noticed, but I even changed something on site during taping... The two long green swoop graphics on the front/sides of the boat were supposed to come together to a tear drop near the tip.. it just didn't feel right and I pulled it back through On the top back into the sponson graphic.... after seeing it last week I think I made a good call.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...38DSCF1201.JPG

TheEduKATor
    Russ don't forget mine.... :rollside:
    I didn't forget about you Rocky. I was just name dropping a few from the last couple of months. Yours is one of the OG's and I have some good pics up of your ride on our site.
    Originally Posted by Charley
    I dont know if you noticed, but I even changed something on site during taping... The two long green swoop graphics on the front/sides of the boat were supposed to come together to a tear drop near the tip.. it just didn't feel right and I pulled it back through On the top back into the sponson graphic.... after seeing it last week I think I made a good call.
    I couldn't tell from the other pictures but from the latest picture I can see it was definately a good call. If you weren't going to go with the design my bro was going to spray it on our boat. Now it's back to the drawing board for us.

BoatFloating
    I didn't forget about you Rocky. I was just name dropping a few from the last couple of months. Yours is one of the OG's and I have some good pics up of your ride on our site.
    I couldn't tell from the other pictures but from the latest picture I can see it was definately a good call. If you weren't going to go with the design my bro was going to spray it on our boat. Now it's back to the drawing board for us.
    What is your site addy...... :boxed:

Phat Matt
    What is your site addy...... :boxed:
    www.rarekoncepts.com

MR HARLEY
    Charley~
    Very SICK!! , that design and color choices is just Amazing!!!! Great work by DCB also
    Russ and you did a great job.
    With all that's happened this past year I'm glad I'm around and had the chance to see yours, Craig's, Roln 20's and now Charley's come out looking better than I could have imagined. Ray and I have been kicking some butt on some new designs. It's gonna be a great season and new year.
    Mr. Russ,
    Our family is very glad your around, again thank you for all your help and time you took with our rendering , You are simply the best! Take care.
    Count me in for pimpin your services out also :crossx:. The site is looking great

Sandbar Mike
    CHARLEY, YOU RIDE IS LOOKING GREAT. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Steamin' Rice
    Just saw this - looking good Charley...

02HoWaRd26
    Definately a beautiful boat

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast