Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's good to be the KING

grads2112
    Page 26 of the latest ***boat. Who's boat is that out in front? Oh that's right, it's the KING with the Delta Junk Bunch picking up the rear. Looks like you had your shot at the King and failed. Page 28 doesn't suck either. Fire away.

Page 26 of the latest ***boat. Who's boat is that out in front? Oh that's right, it's the KING with the Delta Junk Bunch picking up the rear. Looks like you had your shot at the King and failed. Page 28 doesn't suck either. Fire away.
    Well anyone would be out front if they left 5 mins. earlier that everyone else.

diggler
    Regardless of all the stuff on the boards, I have to say the "King" sets a pretty bad example for everyone. Kind of reminds me of the kid in school that was all mouth and eventually was ignored.

Boatmaster
    Regardless of all the stuff on the boards, I have to say the "King" sets a pretty bad example for everyone. Kind of reminds me of the kid in school that was all mouth and eventually was ignored.
    Well put Dirk!

justfloatn
    Just consider yourself lucky I wasn’t there.:devil:
    I would have spit in your eye, kicked you in the shin and taken Mrs. Daytona for a ride …:jawdrop:

Dave C
    Did anyone even know they were racing??

Hammer
    WTF Grads? You remind me of the dude at the bachelor party that thinks the stripper digs him. I have led the pack on many lunch runs in my garbage scow. Doesn’t mean that I’m the KING of the freaking delta. FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST! Wash the chowder from your hand and get a grip.

HighVoltage 329
    Extra Extra!!!
    The Kings Head Has Swolen The Crown No Longer Fits

Familycat
    What kind of a tool titles his own thread "It's good to be the KING". Has anyone else called him "The King". It should at least be titled correctly. This is some funny sh.t. He should be so embarrassed. Does he have a wife/girlfriend and is she aware of all of this. Would love to see her read some of these posts.
    Michael Jackson was called the "King" of Pop and we have seen how that is working out.
    You might be better served just hanging on the water and accepting the occasional "nice boat" comment. Just my $.02
    Rick

MKEELINE
    It's amazing you could even get that boat on plane with that huge ego of yours on board.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast