Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Lunch Run Nov. 17th to Giusti's

Dimarco21
    Yes its called purple sticky punge.
    And after my Taco Bell and Dorito's fix it help me sleep.

And after my Taco Bell and Dorito's fix it help me sleep.
    Yes a good sleeping agent also....

acatitude
    where do we get a schedule of when the locke closes by Wimpies? If it's closed on the 17th, us in sac have to go to plan B, which is......... dah

Badburn
    where do we get a schedule of when the locke closes by Wimpies? If it's closed on the 17th, us in sac have to go to plan B, which is......... dah
    Nobody has told you what "plan B" means?
    B stands for Bacardi(and Coke)
    Good thinking about the Delta cross channel, I will try to find the schedule, found it once online..........just cant remember where.

Badburn
    The Delta Cross Channel Gates are operated in accordance with State Water Resources Control Board Decision 1641 as follows:
    From November 1 through January 31. Gates will be closed for a total of up to 45 days for fisheries protection as requested by the US Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS), National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), and Department of Fish & Game (DFG). Gates may be closed on very short notice and may be closed on weekends.
    From February 1 through May 20. Gates will be closed.
    From May 21 through June 15. Gates will be closed for a total of 14 days for fisheries protection as requested by the USFWS, NMFS, and DFG. Gates may be closed on very short notice. Whenever possible, gates will be open on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and the weekday holiday on Memorial Day weekend, but this cannot be guaranteed.
    From June 16 through October 31. Gates will generally be open, but this cannot be guaranteed. Hydrodynamic and fishery experiments have been conducted in the past and may continue in the future. These often require intermittent closures.
    High flows on the Sacramento River, unforeseen fishery protection actions or water quality compliance in the Delta may necessitate a short term closure.
    USBR standing operation procedures call for gate closure when flow on the Sacramento River reaches the 20,000 to 25,000 cfs range.
    Gate opening and closing times are approximate, since an operator must travel to the site to perform the change. The opening and closing of the gates generally takes 30 minutes to one hour.

acatitude
    And here I thought plan B was Bahama Mamas......... SO do we go launch at B&W then??

Napanutt
    SO do we go launch at B&W then??
    Great idea...that's where me and the wife were gonna launch from (assuming it's not snowing)...

NICE PAIR
    And here I thought plan B was Bahama Mamas......... SO do we go launch at B&W then??
    B&W would be the safe bet, Its a long ride around. (been there>done that)

acatitude
    what time you planning on being at Tower Park...

Dimarco21
    what time you planning on being at Tower Park...
    I'm thinkin' around 11:00 or so. That's us leaving Whorewoods at 10:30... +/- 32.37 hours.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast