Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you beach your boat?

riverbound
    WTF is the point of having something so nice you cant even enjoy it?
    I keep my stuff nice...but at the same time, my analness wont stop me from having a good time. Gelcoat buffs out, stains can be removed, but good times can not be replaced.

DMOORE
    I after all these years still don't understand how people go out and spend as much money on a boat as most people spend on a house and then put it on a rocky beach and tear the bottom to hell . I can't even beach a Sea Doo, am I missing something . I guess they probally put there dirty riding boots on the hood of there new truck to. I just don't get it.:jawdrop:
    What the hell. Don't you have sand where you boat? I promise it wont hurt.
    Darrell.

Bullhead Bully
    Not much sand where I boat the bottom of the river is 100% rock (2 feet deep) and the beaches are 100% 300 grit sandpaper, ideal for cutting through gel coat .:idea: Anchors and spikes work well.

2forcefull
    Not much sand where I boat the bottom of the river is 100% rock (2 feet deep) and the beaches are 100% 300 grit sandpaper, ideal for cutting through gel coat .:idea: Anchors and spikes work well.
    I wouldn't boat where you boat, whats the sense in spending
    150k on a boat then hav'n some kid t-bone it on a sea-doo
    with no insurance.
    I used to never beach my boat, spent the whole time ski'ng
    every used boat I have ever bought had been beached,
    easy fix,

Reaper1
    I keep my stuff nice...but at the same time, my analness wont stop me from having a good time. Gelcoat buffs out, stains can be removed, but good times can not be replaced.
    I like it.

mbrown2
    Have two v drive...so even at the sandbar I anchor off...however when I had a cat, I would beach it in the channel or at the Turtle using the method RB uses..
    Not the Beaverretriever method.. j/k

beaverretriever
    How?
    Beaver retreaver has an interesting way of beaching in where he comes up to the beach a little hot and bounces off the sea-wall...... I dont recomend that method.:idea:
    Ha, ha,... if you are going to rip on me, at least spell my screen name right..LOL

riverbound
    Ha, ha,... if you are going to rip on me, at least spell my screen name right..LOL
    I was hoping to really piss you off

HemiDude
    Well said!!! :messedup:

Throttle
    yep, gonna be gettin some gel work done this winter...
    its a boat, use it! dont get me wrong, I am anal about things but sometimes you just gotta get over the little stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast