Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love those Guys at Jetboat Performance!

skeeinfreak
    I just recently purchased a boat that had a "tired" Jacuzzi jet. I did some research here ( ***boat.COM ) and on the internet and found Tom at Jetboat Performance in Atascadero,Ca. and sent him an e-mail with some question's and he responded,not only with an e-mail but with a "personal" phone call to help me out! I never met the guy and he treated me like we have known each other forever! I have been "jet" boatin' for over twenty years and have never found a guy so helpful and friendly!
    Anyway,I just needed to get that out to ya'll and my suggestion to you,if you ever need any help not only with your jet drive,but with your boat in general,I suggest e-mailing or calling Tom at "jetboatinfo@sbcglobal.net or just give 'em a call at 1-805-466-4719 !
    Signed....Another Happy Customer!

napabob
    skeeinfreak,
    I stopped by becasue he is very supportive of the Laid Back Boaters of American.
    We travel to southern California for the holdays and we visited on the way back to our home base.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...TomNapabob.jpg

Longstr
    I get all my parts from them.... NO MATTER WHAT... I dont even bother to shop around, they get it to me for the best price, and there service is A++.... if I got a question Tom or Josh will be happy to assist me in any why possible.
    So keep up the good work JBP...

VAMI
    I recently bought a pump from them.Now I wont use any one else.

IMPATIENT 1
    I get all my parts from them.... NO MATTER WHAT... I dont even bother to shop around, they get it to me for the best price, and there service is A++.... if I got a question Tom or Josh will be happy to assist me in any why possible.
    So keep up the good work JBP...
    kiss ass
    tom is a good fella!

pw_Tony
    I recently bought a pump from them.Now I wont use any one else.
    Damn, I wonder what the shipping cost :idea:

Heatseeker
    The whole crew(Tom, Rhonda and Josh) at JBP are the bomb, there's no doubt about it! I wouldn't go anywhere else for parts.

VAMI
    At that point it didnt matter ,I was so pizzed off at what was in it.Kinda like a ford

skeeinfreak
    Yo VAMI.....what does that have to do with anything????

VAMI
    nothing, Im just messing with him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast