Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PMIExpo Show Event & Poker Run April 17-20, 2008

Poker Runs West
    PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO will launch at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 17-20, 2008. PMIExpo will showcase all of the best in performance marine equipment, boats, engines, drives, tow vehicles and related parts and associated items.
    Forums, seminars, new product introductions and much more, of course including parties, will be there for all to enjoy.
    PMIExpo CHAMPIONS CUP POKER RUN will take place Sunday at Lake Mead following the show event at Mandalya Bay. Poker run teams will all be part of the show with reserved pit area parking next to the convention center.
    I have partnered with ConVexx, producers of Las Vegas Bike Fest and the world famous SEMA show to bring the performance marine industry its own show and give it the collective voice it deserves.
    Press release, advisory council information, exhibitor prospectus, poker run registration and additonal information will be available on the web site soon. For a preview go to www.pmiexpo.com
    Chris Ayres
    Director Marine Division / PMIExpo

Poker Runs West
    Motor Media Incorporated has signed on to assist sponsors designing their sponsorship packages for PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO at Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 17-20-2008.
    818-248-4449

OCM
    Can you send me some info! OREGON CUSTOM MARINE would love be part of this event.
    oregoncustommarine.com
    TIM

Poker Runs West
    Can you send me some info! OREGON CUSTOM MARINE would love be part of this event.
    oregoncustommarine.com
    TIM
    Tim, I will put you on our contact list. You should have material late next week. It will be from ConVexx my Las Vegas office.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Chris

Poker Runs West
    The complete launch of the press release and exhibitor packages is not even completed and exhibitors and poker run teams are signing up already. Watch all your favorite performance boating magazines for more begining in December.
    Chris

x7734x
    Dam that is going to be a packed three weeks...
    PMI April 17-20
    Desert Storm April 24-27
    Eliminator Regatta May 2-3 ???

Poker Runs West
    Yes, but what a great 3 weeks it will be.
    The PMIExpo show and Champions Cup Poker Run is really coming together.
    As I sit in rainy muggy Fort Lauderdale at the boat show I can report that interest from East Coast companies and poker run teams is really great. All you West Coast guys and gals will get to see alot of stuff that has never made it out West before.
    Off to the show now.
    Chris
    Dam that is going to be a packed three weeks...
    PMI April 17-20
    Desert Storm April 24-27
    Eliminator Regatta May 2-3 ???

Flashwave
    Chris,
    What day is the Poker Run? We have an Offshore race Sunday in Havasu, but your event looks like a lot of fun. Starting off on the 17th in Vegas and working our way to Havasu could be doable.
    J

Poker Runs West
    Chris,
    What day is the Poker Run? We have an Offshore race Sunday in Havasu, but your event looks like a lot of fun. Starting off on the 17th in Vegas and working our way to Havasu could be doable.
    J
    Our lake event will be on Sunday. Jim Nichols told me he was having the race in conjunction with his event the following weekend.
    Chris

Flashwave
    Chris,
    Here's what Cooper is posting. It makes sense Lake Havasu City would want the events together.
    Here's POPRA's as of today.
    POPRA 2008
    April 18-20 Lake Havasu, Az 1st annual (100% done) ( with OPA & OSS I hope)
    July 11-13 Long Beach, CA 97th Anniversary (100% done) This is the Catalina Island race.
    August 15-17 Orange Beach (with OSS)
    Sept 5-7 Pittsburg, Ca 24th annual (100% done)
    Sept 12-14 San Diego Bay Fair Hydros (100% done)
    September 26 - 28 LOTO (with OSS)
    Las Vegas Oct 50% done
    Worlds TBD Nov??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast