Thread: Bushwacker Diverters?

minnesota_duane
    What can you tell me good, bad, ugly? Can I get diffrent nozzle bushings for it? Are new parts avaliable? What is a used one worth?
    A guy wants to trade me a Bushwacker diverter and floor control for a NOS brand refill pump, it's the metal pump not the cheap ass P.O.S. plastic one. I figure the pump, fittings and lines and filter are worth $400-$500.

I remember calling and talking to the owner after finding his ad in the back of an old ***boat mag. I think it was at least 10-15 years ago. He was no longer producing/selling the diverter and I got the impression from our conversation there had been some sort of legal issue behind his stopping production. I think it's safe to say you would not be able to acquire replacement parts.
    You should be able to buy a used Place Diverter for less than $4oo-5oo. A new one would only set you back a few hundred more.

I remember calling and talking to the owner after finding his ad in the back of an old ***boat mag. I think it was at least 10-15 years ago. He was no longer producing/selling the diverter and I got the impression from our conversation there had been some sort of legal issue behind his stopping production. I think it's safe to say you would not be able to acquire replacement parts.
    You should be able to buy a used Place Diverter for less than $4oo-5oo. A new one would only set you back a few hundred more.
    True story ..Duane the BW worked fairly well but had some legal issues with Place and Jim went out of business in shirt order nyliners and pins as well as the internal 'double seal' (with slight mods) can be interchanged Thats about it Tom

Pops@Aggressor
    True story ..Duane the BW worked fairly well but had some legal issues with Place and Jim went out of business in shirt order nyliners and pins as well as the internal 'double seal' (with slight mods) can be interchanged Thats about it Tom
    The guy was a tool maker who built tooling for the Place Diverter then whent into business with his onw version.
    Courts said no no.

john@biga
    I Have Several Of The Original B-w Nozzles , I.e. Chokes And I Have Most All Of The Body Housings And Control Arms, If You Need A Part Can Reach Me At 423.745.9667