Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokers get spanked at Parker 300.

Getting rid of your Stoker, you must be trading up for something faster.
    Just bigger. not faster by much. If the 20 had more room I would not sell it.

jackpunx
    Getting rid of your Stoker, you must be trading up for something faster.
    something like your boat?
    you remember the one that you couldnt nut up and race... that other stoker?
    remember that? or has old age taken over your brain and given you a selective memory.
    Oh wait.. You only race 100' at a time...LOL... Like that is very challenging..

Towndrunk
    There is only one winner the rest are loosers.

jackpunx
    There is only one winner the rest are loosers.
    yep.. You got to finish to win

yep.. You got to finish to win
    LOL
    What he said....

STVBOY
    You te,
    I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. May be the stagger in the start needs adjusted? the only non rec boat of mine that was in the race was the one I drove for Fred Bowden that started 50 minutes behind division 1 as did the others except the one in second, Freds is a 20 year old boat that was rigged Friday morning before the race. Besides a fuel pump failure in the first 5 minutes (it was new), a failed ecu, and ultimately a broken fuel tank it ran the fastest laps of the race and the only boat to drop under 3 minutes that any one we know timed, which it did on several occasions. But as they say you have to finish to win, concrads to those that did. Also I would like to congad Joe on the win and thank him for the starter he lent us.
    I am assuming you were boat #55.If so your boat did haul ass very impressive out there.We were timing alot of the boats but we had warpath having the fastest lap times and then you and Gary #17 had the second fastet times!

Stoker22
    STV that is correct, we were pleased with the performance considering rigged and tested in the same day, having to run the prop shaft 1 inch below; thanks for the compliment. I mentioned times that I knew of because we did not have every lap everyone made, do know that I passed both of them while warpath was shortly before he broke. Those two were the two I had the most trouble getting by. What I know for sure was after not racing for 15 years why I enjoyed it so much, I had a blast.

brad22
    we had warpath having the fastest lap times
    Some of the locals said we ran a consistent 2:47 - 2:58 lap times for the Warpath (for the 20 laps we were alive). What was the fastest time you got? Thanks in advance.
    Just got home. Great race, lots of fun. Need to update some of the rules though. A 55 min head start with a 80+ mph outboard just does'nt seem right.

bordsmnj
    the course wasn't a full 5 miles. those guys were doing 70-75 in the back straight.:idea:

MAXIMUS
    U.T. why so bitter??? It was a damn fun race... Barney even admitted to having a good time! Outboards, inboards, jets, props, sail boats whatever... all had lots of fun! Bitch now go back to your closet & tell yourself how much fun it is spending all your money on your buisness... hope to see you out there some time...

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast