Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Stokers get spanked at Parker 300.

STVBOY
    Some of the locals said we ran a consistent 2:47 - 2:58 lap times for the Warpath (for the 20 laps we were alive). What was the fastest time you got? Thanks in advance.
    Just got home. Great race, lots of fun. Need to update some of the rules though. A 55 min head start with a 80+ mph outboard just does'nt seem right.
    Yes we saw 2:50 to 2:55 a lap. Also if the #73 boat did not end the race early there was enough time for #17 to win the race.If my memory is right #555 had like six more laps to go and #17 had like eight more to go but his lap times were about a minute faster.

You Te
    You te,
    I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. it ran the fastest laps of the race
    What problem did I create? you're the one that set your boat up, not me.
    Second, if you set out to finish second good for you.
    The fastest lap would be great in a one lap race.

You Te
    something like your boat?
    you remember the one that you couldnt nut up and race... that other stoker?
    remember that? or has old age taken over your brain and given you a selective memory.
    Oh wait.. You only race 100' at a time...LOL... Like that is very challenging..
    I never back down from a race, when I'm on the water.

You Te
    U.T. why so bitter??? It was a damn fun race... Barney even admitted to having a good time! Outboards, inboards, jets, props, sail boats whatever... all had lots of fun! Bitch now go back to your closet & tell yourself how much fun it is spending all your money on your buisness... hope to see you out there some time...
    Max, Stokers getting spanked is not bitter. If I liked boating that much I would have been there.

You Te
    Because going straight for 30 seconds is so much better
    30 seconds, 30 miles, 30 minutes with only a few other boats in the water is much better than running around in circles with a bunch of other boats in rough water. And don't talk to me Kh.

mrwarpath
    lets set the record straight, I ran 21 straight laps under3 min, in fact I ran each of those laps under2 min 50 sec . There was no other boat under 3 min except boat 191.You might have seen my boat it was the bright orange one number 11You te,
    I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. May be the stagger in the start needs adjusted? the only non rec boat of mine that was in the race was the one I drove for Fred Bowden that started 50 minutes behind division 1 as did the others except the one in second, Freds is a 20 year old boat that was rigged Friday morning before the race. Besides a fuel pump failure in the first 5 minutes (it was new), a failed ecu, and ultimately a broken fuel tank it ran the fastest laps of the race and the only boat to drop under 3 minutes that any one we know timed, which it did on several occasions. But as they say you have to finish to win, concrads to those that did. Also I would like to congad Joe on the win and thank him for the starter he lent us.

You Te
    lets set the record straight, I ran 21 straight laps under3 min, in fact I ran each of those laps under2 min 50 sec . There was no other boat under 3 min except boat 191.You might have seen my boat it was the bright orange one number 11
    Ah yes, but Stoker 22 is the best, do you know why I know this?, cause he said so.

mrwarpath
    there we go again..............you never passed me at anytime !! in fact I was never passed at all by anyboat while i was running. Please say it straight, you ran well but do not disrespect us by telling stories about being faster when you in fact are not................STV that is correct, we were pleased with the performance considering rigged and tested in the same day, having to run the prop shaft 1 inch below; thanks for the compliment. I mentioned times that I knew of because we did not have every lap everyone made, do know that I passed both of them while warpath was shortly before he broke. Those two were the two I had the most trouble getting by. What I know for sure was after not racing for 15 years why I enjoyed it so much, I had a blast.

You Te
    there we go again..............you never passed me at anytime !! in fact I was never passed at all by anyboat while i was running. Please say it straight, you ran well but do not disrespect us by telling stories about being faster when you in fact are not................
    Come on, Stoker 22 ran circles around you, circles I tell ya. No body but nobody beats Stoker 22.

riverbound
    You Te...what boat did you run??

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast