Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NW'rs Upcoming Get Together

Harley5229
    So I have this thread going on www.skagenboats.com but also wanted to post it here to invite anyone who may not be a member of that board. If you live in the Pacific Northwest Region - come join some fellow jet boaters for an upcoming party.
    I am offering up my place for a get together on Saturday November 3rd starting at 5pm until whenever....I'll be doing a baked potato bar so as it gets closer for those coming I will ask people to bring things to help out food/drink wise.
    I am in South Tacoma area and really easy to find. I can PM directions etc later. If someone brings their new DVD they bought from Austin of the Labor Day Potholes/Mardon event we can also replay that for anyone who may have missed the last get together. Or come and chat off JRork's ear about his 18' Brendella project!
    This is a fun bunch and great company! Hope you can make it!
    Thanks -

malcolm
    Should be a fun time. We'll see ya there.

Blow-n-Time
    I wish i could be there but just a little to far. Rod WICKED #3

Harley5229
    Hi there Rod! Yeah, wish you could all come up but I understand it's just a bit out of your way!!! How's Wicked #3 coming along?

Blow-n-Time
    Boat is taken apart already, engine went back to the builder 4 repair and the pump is going to mpd this week. Have fun with your get together. Rod

Should be a fun time. We'll see ya there.
    Us too. See you there Brittney

Harley5229
    bump....

malcolm
    What a great time we had! The topper was getting to meet Budlight, wish we could've stayed longer. I think midnight comes way to soon when you're havin fun.

Wicked Performance Boats
    What a great time we had! The topper was getting to meet Budlight, wish we could've stayed longer. I think midnight comes way to soon when you're havin fun.
    I had a great time!!!!!!!!! It's nice to put faces to board names and it was great to surprise Brittney by sneaking up there. Thanks for the ride Jrork. It was good time for all I hope Budlight

Harley5229
    Ditto...great time guys and thanks for a great party. Thanks dad for the surprise, that was great. John I appreciate you helping pull that off!!! I also enjoyed the jet boat breakfast and Skagen shop tour. This is such a great group of people!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast