Thread: Arizona Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b's sanger
    Well, here is part of my pain :cry: :cry: :cry:

sanger mike
    :2purples: that sucks. what happend.

b's sanger
    Drifted to close to shore (HUA) north of Needles kissed Arizona and Arizona spit me back.

sanger mike
    :sleeping: how was the sanger runing before that happend. do you have any pics of the boat after you finished it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I feel ya bro. my crack isnt even close to yours an they still quoted me $1000:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bense468
    Wow.....Thats from drifting into rocks? Must of been some shallow ass water. I hate boating where its that shallow and rocky. I will walk the shit across because you don't want a rock through the pump.
    Sorry to hear. Paint was/is bitchen. Billy did a nice job on that

b's sanger
    :sleeping: how was the sanger runing before that happend. do you have any pics of the boat after you finished it.
    Hey S.M., it was running flawless all day. Cruising about thirty, looked down to grab something off the floor and OH S@#T, had to do a wot turn.

sanger mike
    B'S your sanger is looking real fine,I like your air scoop, do you have a close up of that. i wanted that scoop for my new blower motor but a speed shop owed me some money so i just got the BDS scoop instead :angry2: i had a black base sanger V-drive with your paint sceam. god i loved that boat. it road smother than my sanger jet.

b's sanger
    I don't have a pic at the moment of the Hondo scoop, but I'll try to post one tomorrow or by next week.