Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victorfb and Bonnivillebaby had to evacuate

Danhercules
    I just spoke to Toni askin if the fire was close to them. She said they are on the way out. I wanted to go help but she says the freeways are closed. They have to go around and up though OC.
    Keep em in your thoughts.

dmontzsta
    That really sucks! California is crazy right now.
    Best of luck to you Vic and Toni.

RitcheyRch
    That sucks and hopefully they made it out safely.

76 Bonneville
    They have Interstate 15 closed from Hwy 76 all the way down to Poway. We have also been under a mandatory evacuation here in the eastern side of Valley Center since early this morning. The motorhome has the Advantage hooked up to it, and the enclosed trailer has the dirt bikes in it hooked up to the p/u. If things get hot the Rogers will have to have a little luck on its side, can't tow everything out. I will probably stay anyway just because of looters. We had the fires here 4 yrs, ago and a few of us stayed behind to watch over our neighbors homes. It was kind of like the old west, we were walking around with 30/30's and it really brought a sense of community to us. The've closed access to were we live, even to residents, hate to leave might not be able to get back in.

Lana
    I just spoke to Toni askin if the fire was close to them. She said they are on the way out. I wanted to go help but she says the freeways are closed. They have to go around and up though OC.
    Keep em in your thoughts.
    Thanks Dan,
    I was wondering about them, keep us posted. Are they heading over here to her mom's house?

widowmaker
    They have Interstate 15 closed from Hwy 76 all the way down to Poway. We have also been under a mandatory evacuation here in the eastern side of Valley Center since early this morning. The motorhome has the Advantage hooked up to it, and the enclosed trailer has the dirt bikes in it hooked up to the p/u. If things get hot the Rogers will have to have a little luck on its side, can't tow everything out. I will probably stay anyway just because of looters. We had the fires here 4 yrs, ago and a few of us stayed behind to watch over our neighbors homes. It was kind of like the old west, we were walking around with 30/30's and it really brought a sense of community to us. The've closed access to were we live, even to residents, hate to leave might not be able to get back in.
    ditto... looters beware around here, you might end up with a couple extra orficies....access is closed for us too.

Schiada Time
    Hopefully everything is alright. Tony and Vic are the coolest people.
    Travis

RCB19
    I travel SD county daily for work. I was down there today and it is a total mess. Fires are just purely brutal. I wish for better days ahead for all involved down there.

HalletDave
    Thanks Dan,
    I was wondering about them, keep us posted. Are they heading over here to her mom's house?
    Lana,
    I talked to Toni & Bev yesterday afternoon. They had the Rogers, toy hauler, dogs and important papers loaded up and heading to Bev's house. They had to leave the sand buggy and Banshee behind.
    I guess they were able to get out via Camp Pendleton.
    Best wishes to everyone threatened by the fires.

Lana
    Lana,
    I talked to Toni & Bev yesterday afternoon. They had the Rogers, toy hauler, dogs and important papers loaded up and heading to Bev's house. They had to leave the sand buggy and Banshee behind.
    I guess they were able to get out via Camp Pendleton.
    Best wishes to everyone threatened by the fires.
    Thanks Dave,
    Good to hear. How the heck are you? I don't think we saw you at all this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast