Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanger Hydro

tucson_boat_guy
    If I only had more space in the garage,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sanag...Z017QQcategory Z80653QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    That is a beauty.

howard25bullet
    Yea, SangerRat sent me the link a few days ago. Wish I would have seen this before I bought mine a few months back...
    Oh well, it'll be great when we're done.
    This looks like a killer deal if no one is bidding on it. I'm wondering what the reserve price is and will be anxious to find out.

sanger rat
    It was for sale on Dragboat city not to long ago. I think it was listed for 11,000. or 12,000.

tittyman
    Your right..I saw it at Dragboatcity.com about 6 months ago...the original asking price was about $16000...then it was reduced to around 14 or 15..It had better wheels on the trailer and the Bassetts were new..looks like they got a little hot..don't know what it finally sold for...

GAWnCA
    I was wondering, is the bottom flat back at the transom or does it have a "V" bottom??? I never saw a hydro with a "V" bottom before. Was this converted from a "V" drive hull?

tittyman
    No they are not modified v-hulls or modified semi-v hulls..here is a photo of the back of mine..I'm not going to say these are not the coolest boats around but they are the coolest boats around!

GAWnCA
    No they are not modified v-hulls or modified semi-v hulls..here is a photo of the back of mine..I'm not going to say these are not the coolest boats around but they are the coolest boats around!
    This is a first for me. You have a cool looking boat, but it is modified to accept jet pump.

Jet Hydro
    I know of a nice fast Hydro for sale

sanger rat
    This is a first for me. You have a cool looking boat, but it is modified to accept jet pump.
    No there made for a jet pump. Different bottoms than the V-drives. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...69DSC_0145.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast