Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading Animated Signatures

Instigators
    Who knows how to upload an animated picture to a signature? I see alot of the peeps have done this. I must be a dumd azz cuz I can't seem to figure it out. Any help ?

Cheap Thrills
    Just use the Img tags in the sigline box of your user CP.
    your animated gif image link here
    T.

Instigators
    Just use the Img tags in the sigline box of your user CP.
    your animated gif image link here
    T.
    This is the image I am trying to upload. I still can't seem to get it. I have it saved to my computer but it wont let me do it.

Jordy
    This is the image I am trying to upload. I still can't seem to get it. I have it saved to my computer but it wont let me do it.
    Copy and paste this in your siggy:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41836&d=1193283436[/img ]
    Just take that last space out between the g and the ]

DeltaSigBoater
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...6&d=1193283436
    Quote my post then copy the IMG tag. Goto User CP Edit Signature. paste in IMG tag

Instigators
    Copy and paste this in your siggy:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41836&d=1193283436[/img ]
    Just take that last space out between the g and the ]
    Jordy, You Da Man. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks. Told you I was a dumb azz. Thanks

Jordy
    Jordy, You Da Man. I've been trying to figure this out for weeks. Told you I was a dumb azz. Thanks
    No worries. That's what I'm here for. People helping people...and shit.
    Seen some equipment with your name on it rolling by my shop heading north on 19th. Hoping that a sign of good things to come.

Instigators
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...6&d=1193283436
    Quote my post then copy the IMG tag. Goto User CP Edit Signature. paste in IMG tag
    Got it. Thanks. It's kinda like a new toy.

Instigators
    No worries. That's what I'm here for. People helping people...and shit.
    Seen some equipment with your name on it rolling by my shop heading north on 19th. Hoping that a sign of good things to come.
    At least it wasn't the one headin south on Squaw Peak about 3:30 today. That one was an example of a bad Marshmellow Accident at a campfire. It happened at DC Ranch Monday.
    Otherwise starting to see some decent improvements this last 2 weeks. Not sure if it's from hard work or just luck. I guess I would rather be Lucky than Work Hard. Know what I mean ?

Jordy
    At least it wasn't the one headin south on Squaw Peak about 3:30 today. That one was an example of a bad Marshmellow Accident at a campfire. It happened at DC Ranch Monday.
    Otherwise starting to see some decent improvements this last 2 weeks. Not sure if it's from hard work or just luck. I guess I would rather be Lucky than Work Hard. Know what I mean ?
    I missed the one on Squaw Peak. I was doing great for a while, had my yard empty and even brought all my stuff down from Vegas, and now I had about 4 jobs wrap up all at once and my yard filled back up. Oh well, it wouldn't be any fun if they all stayed out all the time, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast