Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New 30' Skater

TOBTEK
    dcb f-26 300 xs's 107.6 gps (and waiting for the 350 xs) that motor and the old x will be closer in hp #'s anyway!
    thinking about re-rigging with the 350's ? your set-up is great, leave it alone...save your money T.

INSman
    Was invited to come up and ckeck out the new 28/29?? Daytona flat deck this week. They are still working on the top deck. I'll report back should I bring the spy camera
    Let me know if you are going and maybe I will join. Wed & Thurs out of the question though. Bring the camera if I can't join !!

Charley
    Charley, when did you become haughty?? Seems to be more and more prevalent...
    :idea:
    I was teasing Phat matt... my wife is the only "hotty" in the "G" family

Charley
    I commend anyone that steps up and races offshore. Please don't take this bad, but was there any other real Vs in P4 that day????? And to sum this whole Skater-DCB thing this pretty much spells it out. Comparing POPRA to the real offshore racing associations is like comparing DCB to Skaters. There's no contest..........
    Gay Goose I can't belive your talking shit about a 28 skater. If you would of gone for a ride with someone that actually knew how to drive a 28 Skater, I'm thinking you'd know how great they are. You have truly turned to the gay boating dark side. Again, the days of the green and purple 28 Cole, those were your glory days.
    Coming from a guy who doesn't even know how to own a performance boat anymore.... pffftt get outta cats and tunnels you homo

TUNNEL T
    thinking about re-rigging with the 350's ? your set-up is great, leave it alone...save your money T.
    just a computer swap .there using the same block same fuel system probably oil also .my thinking is alittle more rpm and recurving the the fuel ! which is all done in the computer anyways . just my .02 TUNNEL T

Bling Bling
    Coming from a guy who doesn't even know how to own a performance boat anymore.... pffftt get outta cats and tunnels you homo
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nggilligan.jpg
    And this coming from a guy who's inboard 1300hp 32 DCB is slower in speed then a outboard 32 Doug Wright. And as I wistle in length, man do you have a performance boat.

Charley
    And this coming from a guy who's inboard 1300hp 32 DCB is slower in speed then a outboard 32 Doug Wright. And as I wistle in length, man do you have a performance boat.
    ahhhh
    its only 1250 hp... I think I struck a nerve :jawdrop: sorry man

Dave C
    I thought they said it was the deck boat and not the Daytona? do you know which one it is? If you see it post up some pics...
    Was invited to come up and ckeck out the new 28/29?? Daytona flat deck this week. They are still working on the top deck. I'll report back should I bring the spy camera

hulshot
    Yes bring a camera. I want to see the ELIMINATOR flat deck.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011