Selling this for a buddy who built it to drive to school but is starting a new project so needs money.
Vehicle Description
1972 Chevy Nova. 350 chevy with late model heads and 1.94 stainless steel valves and valve guides.Crank is turned 10/10 and pistons are .20 over with 8.5 to 1 compression. Engine has a mild cam and a 625 cfm edelbrock carb with a weiland aluminun intake manifold. Has headers as well. Transmission is a 350 turbo with a basic shift kit and a 2200rpm stall converter. Rear end is a 10 bolt with 273 gears. Front end on car has a complete energy suspension kit that rides very smooth. A/C is converted to R-134 and works great. Car has power steering and disc brakes and tilt column as well. wheels are rally sport with cooper cobra tires with a matching spare. Interior is black and blue with vdo gauges and an am/fm/10 disc cd player. The body of the car is straight as an arrow with absolutely zero rust. The color of the car is daimond metallic bue. I have personally built this car from the ground up and used it as a daily driver when I was in high school. I no longer drive it and wish to sell it for someone else to enjoy.I am very willing to help with delivery if needed. The reserve is set at. All the lights in the car work. Gas guage works percise. Every light on the car works properly. The motor doesnt smoke or knock since it has only 10,000 miles on it and as far as leaking it has an occasional drip like any other 350 chevy does. Transmission is fresh and rebuild and has a solid shift kit in it and shifts like a new car. I put 110% effort in to making this car have no rust including window, bumper and any other part of the body. Everything electrical works great in the car. Yah i used bondo when block sanding and preparing to paint and yes the title is clear and in hand and the car is currently regestered and has classic car insurance. If you want to run the vin number i can email it to you. His asking price is $8,000 so if you want to bid on it you can but if it doesnt sell he is still asking $8,000.
Its on ebay right now so look here for pics!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...168704867&rd=1