Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: insurance is it worth it

ovrkll77
    Bro, It's out of control. The person who bought my Nor-tech, is paying 11K a year on 375K coverage. His driving record is great by the way. So I take it if you tell the insurance man the truth, premium will be alot more huh

Jordy
    So I take it if you tell the insurance man the truth, premium will be alot more huh
    Only if you want to be covered if something happens. If you want to make up stories about true speed and HP, just make your check out to me and send it to me and I'll deny any claim you ever might have as fast as your company does for fraud.

ovrkll77
    Only if you want to be covered if something happens. If you want to make up stories about true speed and HP, just make your check out to me and send it to me and I'll deny any claim you ever might have as fast as your company does for fraud.
    yes, but the boat is still covered for how much you want it covered at, besides it does not realy matter how fast the boat goes I'm mostly worried about something happening to it when its out of the water

sammtron
    yes, but the boat is still covered for how much you want it covered at, besides it does not realy matter how fast the boat goes I'm mostly worried about something happening to it when its out of the water
    they will ck how fast i had 4 mouth of hell with the ins co when my cat burned, i told them the ture speed and hp . and they ck cubic inch /hp and speed.

CornWater
    You're right... nobody has ever tried being untruthful to the insurance companies, and we all pay out the ass for insurance because we just aren't that smart..

Evo22
    That would be nice, but by the time your friends done with me, I wont be able to afford the spare tire.
    PLEASE your gettin a deal of the century :boxed:

i would make sure it has a 350 and goes 50which i would guess it dont, know the big 350 breaths hard but the scoop may be overkill.j/k if your lying about the hp and speed you can besure to have problems with your claim if your ever in a accident.

6 Dollar Boat
    I'll be sure to stay away from your boat, since your insurance wont be worth the paper it is written on... on second thought my uninsured motorist will cover me...

Cole Trickle
    It's called Insurance fraud... :argue:
    Hopefully after the claim is denied they press charges against you for blatently lying on your signed application.(People wonder why Ins cost so much)
    Cracks me up what people will risk to save a grand or two. If you can't afford to have a big HP Cat that hauls the mail you should look into a wakeboard boat that actually has a small block and goes 50 mph.

ovrkll77
    It's called Insurance fraud... :argue:
    Hopefully after the claim is denied they press charges against you for blatently lying on your signed application.(People wonder why Ins cost so much)
    Cracks me up what people will risk to save a grand or two. If you can't afford to have a big HP Cat that hauls the mail you should look into a wakeboard boat that actually has a small block and goes 50 mph.I am not lying, I just don't know exactly how much HP its got. As far as speed, it does go 50 mph. Oh yeah I believe that there is alot of people that have expensive boats that don't even have insurance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast