Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on 27-28' boats???

26 QUEST
    29 FOR THE SIZE, REALLY ABOUT 27 FEET.IF YOU WANT TO CALL SOMEONE CALL BILL AT RIVERVIEW MARINE. HE IS A BIG FOUNTION,DONZ AND POWERQUEST DEALER IN CHICAGO. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEM ONLINE.WWW.RIVERVIEWMARINE.COM OR 1-815-663-1000
    I HAVE SOLD ABOUT 7 BOATS WITH HIM AND NEVER A PROBLEM.HE DOES HAVE BOATS ON BOATTRADER.COM BILL IS A STRIGHT SHOOTER.HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET BETTER INFO FOR YOU.

OGShocker
    Were you measuring the swell size from the sea floor? What was your SOW(speed over water)?
    26 QUEST:
    THE POWERQUEST IS A DEEP BOAT AND IT DOES COME WITH OR WITHOUT A WINDSHIELD. I HAVE HAD MINE OUT IN 6 FOOTERS WITHOUT NO WORRYS.WORTH A LOOK.

Charley
    hpron:
    Charley:
    MM dave@DCB is tooling a canopy deck for his 28 extreme as we speak.... Charley.....will it be full enclosed or just 1/2.I had talked with him late last year about building one for Factory 1 to race in the APBA,it would be bitchin if he came up with a SVL to run against the Extreme's and Phantom's Dave is tooling for a 1/2 or 1/4 canopy... I asked him the same thing and he would be interested in doing a full canopy race boat, so if anyone is interested idea

OGShocker
    Mike.M:
    Hey OGShocker - I just e-mailed Tom @ Dana for more info. Thx. Did Tom get back to you? Just checking.

Mike.M
    OGShocker:
    Mike.M:
    Hey OGShocker - I just e-mailed Tom @ Dana for more info. Thx. Did Tom get back to you? Just checking. Yes he did. He's sending me some info by snail-mail. Thank-you.

Steamin' Rice
    If that 27' Schiada is the same one that was downstairs at the LA boat show this year, it is a beautiful boat, very clean.

26 QUEST
    mike are you any closer or are we making it harder?

Mike.M
    26 QUEST:
    mike are you any closer or are we making it harder? Not really, but the more info the better. I will be perusing all the options this summer - I am not in a rush at this point. Probably take the opportunity to look at some dealers along the coast in conjunction with some traveling. I can say that I have ruled Baja out - which was the first boat I looked at.

RollWithIt
    Just to make your selection dilemma harder, you can go to www.performanceboatusa.com and click on MANUFACTURERS for a complete web listing of high performance boat makers from Active Thunder to Wellcraft. I hope this can help you to compare the different makes and models available. Good luck and happy boating. From a Baja owner.

Mike.M
    RollWithIt:
    Just to make your selection dilemma harder, you can go to www.performanceboatusa.com and click on MANUFACTURERS for a complete web listing of high performance boat makers from Active Thunder to Wellcraft. I hope this can help you to compare the different makes and models available. Good luck and happy boating. From a Baja owner. Thanks - What Baja model do you have? I first looked closely at the 25 Outlaw. I love the aesthetics - flat deck and square transom etc., however the low profile windscreen rules it out. I otherwise really like it. My wife and I also looked at a Performance Series 27' at the boat show head-to-head with Formula and Fountain, and just prefered the others. The 27 Baja was just a bit too rounded in styling for my taste.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast