Thread: looking for a bug person

3queens
    i need a reputiable bug controll co.
    we have scorpions and black widows and the krickets too
    can anyone refer someone for the bullhead area
    thank you

Baja Big Dog
    BoatsNblondes bugs a lot of people here...

RitcheyRch
    We use Terminix here and eliminated my ant issues within a few hours of them spraying

Run_em_Hard
    Get a cat, or some chickens

riverliver
    post it over on HAVAZOO DOUGS (can't think of a name right now to much drink but their is a bug killer over their use them
    Thanks for the plug T&B but we don't service Bullhead city.
    3queens
    You may want to contact a local property management company and get a referral from them.

Moneypitt
    I thought you were looking for a Volkswagon mechanic......
    You live in the desert, and the desert has critters.....Check a little deeper on line, see if there are any natural preditors for your pests.....Example, there are flys or beatles or something that lay their eggs in FIRE ANTS. The eggs mature by eating the fire ants from the inside:sqeyes: !!!! These beatles were imported from South America, where they are the fire ants control species.......:idea: Just an idea. There is a small rodent that is immune from the scorpions sting. These rodents consider scorpions a great meal.............MP

PaPaG
    Be careful and never give out house keys to the bug companies. I know of a few friends that had to replace their locks on their entire house in Ft. Mohave, Bullhead Needles and laughlin area, since the bug guys ended up being flakes and or fired from the company and possibly had a copy of the keys...have them just do a perimeter spray and under house bomb and that should do the trick, we gave up on companies and I do it myself once every other month around the house and lot and never a problem now.

OC28HEAT
    we use ADIEUX in Fort Mojave and have never had a problem. When we need the inside done we call the first part of the week when we are going out and they come out

Mohave Vice
    Try the Ortho Home Defense. Works great for us in BHC. Spray monthly inside and out. Ok frr peeps and dogs after it dries. Best price is at Walmart in BHC.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    scorpions and black widows and the krickets
    Oh My...