Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Are So Cool, We Get 2 Boards !!!!

spectra75
    I'd like to apologize to HBM and all the folks on these boards for the post I made earlier today. I understand what HBM is trying to do and I think this is a fantastic forum. Please keep up the good work. I've never been a big fan the politically correct crowd, I think they're full of ****.( Hot air) I also think it's odd that a fellow boater would sit down in front of his computer with his teenagers on his lap, looking at a forum that is obviously catering to adults, and be shocked that there is language being used that is not suitable for kids. What I find is even more incredible is this individual actually complained about it. What we then have is everyone jumping through hoops to try and appease the vocal minority. Oh well, such is life. Once again I am sorry. 1stepcloser, thanks for putting me in check and giving me something to think about. We can police ourselves. HOT BOAT MAGAZINE, you're doing a great job with this site. Incredible information here!!!
    spectra75

RiverDave
    Originally posted by spectra75:
    I'd like to apologize to HBM and all the folks on these boards for the post I made earlier today. I understand what HBM is trying to do and I think this is a fantastic forum. Please keep up the good work. I've never been a big fan the politically correct crowd, I think they're full of ****.( Hot air) I also think it's odd that a fellow boater would sit down in front of his computer with his teenagers on his lap, looking at a forum that is obviously catering to adults, and be shocked that there is language being used that is not suitable for kids. What I find is even more incredible is this individual actually complained about it. What we then have is everyone jumping through hoops to try and appease the vocal minority. Oh well, such is life. Once again I am sorry. 1stepcloser, thanks for putting me in check and giving me something to think about. We can police ourselves. HOT BOAT MAGAZINE, you're doing a great job with this site. Incredible information here!!!
    spectra75
    True Dat... True Dat... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    RD (****em if they can't take a joke.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif ) j/k

HOSS
    Now RD!!!!
    Saw that turbine rig on ebay. But I thought it was a JET? Is there an airbrusher in the house?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123