Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rex...

Blown 472
    ROTFLMAO! I was thinking the same thing as I read it........
    I didn't even know you were banned........ pissing off the masses again? LMAO.
    Shows how much I visit down here anymore..............
    Hello to you, I sat on the porch last night with a pint of jack I think I saw you fly by but you didn't stop in.
    I am trying, you know me. How is that woodie cumming?

Blown 472
    What is the saying, carefull what you wish for or let sleeping dogs...
    arf arf arf, come on now, this has moved to bench racers and we can talk all the shit we want.
    I think kachina whatever has a crush on me, and has a serious whack problem when I am gone.

Mrs.Racer277
    arf arf arf, come on now, this has moved to bench racers and we can talk all the shit we want.
    I think kachina whatever has a crush on me, and has a serious whack problem when I am gone.
    And he speaks

Her454
    Hello to you, I sat on the porch last night with a pint of jack I think I saw you fly by but you didn't stop in.
    I am trying, you know me. How is that woodie cumming?
    C'mon, you know if it was me I would have landed right on your damn porch, and probably knocked the jack out your hand the way I fly lately LOL.
    Woodie is at a standstill for now. Going to start working on it again in the spring.

Her454
    I think you need to figure out who's who first.
    Oh shiat. Here we go.

Kachina26
    Stalk much??
    Nah, when I saw your response to my comment, I checked your recent posts to see if I had the honor of being the first person you responded to. That's when I discovered that your Jew hating, conspiracy theorist, inbred as$ had been around for a few days.

Blown 472
    Nah, when I saw your response to my comment, I checked your recent posts to see if I had the honor of being the first person you responded to. That's when I discovered that your Jew hating, conspiracy theorist, inbred as$ had been around for a few days.
    ok, **** face now run along and whine in the sandbar, lil bitch.

MAXIMUS
    Please don't make me break out the pics of you and Lucky visiting the sheep farm BGJ.
    btw are you gonna race that plan b thing at Parker?
    Now what kind of example would you be setting as the moderator here at ***boat.com forums benchracers section thread hey rex???:idea: Lets check them out anyways!:devil:

MAXIMUS
    I shall start a new thread so I don't step on blowns feet!:idea:

Old Texan
    Fantastic, busy as hell getting ready for winter, and you? how you been?
    Doing well. Winter isn't that bad down here but I hate the short days. Cuts into my f-ing off time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast