Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw this last night on TV... Opinions?

Sleeper CP
    I guess a private conversation between father/"employer" & son/"employee" is not private...AND...IF the son/"employee" doesn't like the outcome of said private conversation, the son/"employee" sells said private conversation to the tabloids...NICE kid/"employee"...candyazz kid...
    WTF with that. If I did that to my Dad I better be 3 State's away when he got the news. And I would have to sleep with one eye open for the next 30 year's and my Dad just turned 70.
    A private conversation is a private conversation.. I could give a shit less what he says in private. I'll leave it at that.
    ...and his wife has huge huge boobs.
    And huge waste and huge butt and huge legs.....
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

YeLLowBoaT
    If it wasn't for people using the "N Word", that fukkin' dumbass would be out of a job...
    I guess dumbass is okay to use still...:idea:
    Only if you call him a dumb ass n*****.
    I think a client of mine said it best( now this is a older black man who actaully worked, lived and campaigned with MLK jr... I really love the guy to death. he grew up about an hour away from my grandfather... other then one is black and the other is white you can't tell them apart)
    There are 3 kind of black people:
    Americans, who are Americans 1st
    African Americans, who are black before every thing else
    And N****s... they are good for nothing leaches.
    I almost fell off the ladder when he said it.

socalmoney

OverKill
    You can have your brown pride,
    you can have your black pride,
    why can't i have my white pride?
    I agree with you there. White Pride. I'm very proud of who I am, but I still don't like the N-Word used around me. I have a few black friends who are very smart and very nice. All it does is display negitive attitude around others and lowers yourself to white trash standards.
    OverKill

socalmoney
    You can have your brown pride,
    you can have your black pride,
    why can't i have my white pride?
    Maybe because white pride is associated with images like this. What a stupid question. Pull your head out of your ass!
    http://www.africaresource.com/ijele/...Anon-photo.gif

mikes280
    Only if you call him a dumb ass n*****.
    I think a client of mine said it best( now this is a older black man who actaully worked, lived and campaigned with MLK jr... I really love the guy to death. he grew up about an hour away from my grandfather... other then one is black and the other is white you can't tell them apart)
    There are 3 kind of black people:
    Americans, who are Americans 1st
    African Americans, who are black before every thing else
    And N****s... they are good for nothing leaches.
    I almost fell off the ladder when he said it.he is a smart man

OverKill
    What does this guy TUCKER look like? Can anyone here find a photo of this guy, I don't believe I've seen him on the show before.
    OverKill

Tremor Therapy
    Hope he disowns the little prick...
    Ratso,
    I understand your feelings about a "private" converstation, and yes, I have had conversations with my wife and others that I would not want repeated...for content and vernacular. But when you want your life to be a tv show, you open yourself up to everything...right, wrong, and otherwise. Like I said, I watched the show 1 time, and found it to be quite un-entertaining.
    The world is revolving around a p.c. sh*thole, and it needs a good flushing for everyone to get over themselves.

Biglue
    Dog the Bounty hunter....what a joke. People should look at the source...end of story.

OverKill
    Alright I had to find one so here it is. A PIC of Tucker Chapman. You just have to know what this guy looks like right.
    http://glosslip.com/wp-content/uploa...kerchapman.jpg
    OverKill

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast