Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saw this last night on TV... Opinions?

al cole'holic
    ...after hearing the phone call I think Dog was just trying to avoid stupid shit which just put him right in it. Guess he likes dropping N Bombs once in a while which could be taken the extreme wrong way in certain company, as in the girlfriend.

ratso
    He did drag in that scumbag that ran off to Mexico......
    ...and how soon people forget.

photo chick
    If it wasn't for people using the "N Word", that fukkin' dumbass would be out of a job...
    I guess dumbass is okay to use still...:idea:
    you may only use that word if you are actually in fact a dumbass, otherwise it's off limits!!!!

vee-driven
    Nigga please!

HammerDown
    The real question is...Chuck Norris VS Dog, who would win?

Trailer Park Casanova
    The real question is...Chuck Norris VS Dog, who would win?
    From what I understand (damfino though), Dog got the Cauliflower & Potato face from UFC style fighting, and boxing in the slammer.
    I'd pic Dog.
    What's your take?

ratso
    Chuck...:idea:

centerhill condor
    I do not condone what he said, but also it was a PRIVATE conversation between him and his son... Have you ever said anything in private to someone, talked to your child or wife, friend or relative, or anyone and would have been embarassed by it if anyone else knew or heard about it. I doubt seriously you can answer "No" to that...:idea:
    where's the right to privacy? If he were talking to a guy wearing a towel on his head it would be GW's fault and the Dems would be all over the injustice.
    CC

Rvr Swpr
    What a joke,how can any of you compare Chuck Norris, to this Chapman jerk.I can live without either of them,but Chucks offshore run from L.A. to San Francisco was awsome,and he turned around and came back.

Rvr Swpr
    Chapman gets credit for finding Andrew Luster in Mexico,anybody could have found him.Luster was waiting trial for doping women he brought to his house on the ocean and then filming the whole thing.So he jumps bail his mother put up,1 mil i think.Then could not stay out of sight in Mexico and Chapman finds him.Luster had it made,nice house on the ocean near Santa Barbara,never had to work,inheritence from his Grandfather.Now in jail for life.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast