Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Saw this last night on TV... Opinions?

ratso
    Heard the son sold the tape to the media for $15K.
    If was going to sell out a family member it would be for a lot more than that.
    I hope the IRS takes half of that.:yuk:

Moneypitt
    I hope the IRS takes half of that.:yuk:
    I hope he doesn't report it. That way the IRS will get it all while he is trying to BAIL out of jail.......Fat chance, huh...........

ratso
    I hope he doesn't report it. That way the IRS will get it all while he is trying to BAIL out of jail.......Fat chance, huh...........
    Unbelievable what friends and/or family will "sell out" for... :idea:

Sleeper CP
    Heard the son sold the tape to the media for $15K.
    If was going to sell out a family member it would be for a lot more than that.
    Wow, I understand the kid being pissed off about his dad calling his girl friend a "F"ing "N". Did you listen to that rant,in the first 18 seconds Dog basically called his son's girl friend a "F"ing "N". But, to tape your dad and then sell it to the media, wow. The little phuckr.
    Unbelievable what friends and/or family will "sell out" for... :idea:
    Does that kid know OJ:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

SB
    I learned a long time ago to seperate out what people say vs what they do(and in turn what they are).
    Good post.
    My Southern farmer ancestors were to poor to own slaves, no guilt here.
    Sure I've used that word, but I haven't discriminated against anybody. Big difference. Except when I'm playing pickup basketball, I pick a team to win.
    I don't want my kids to hear me using that word so I stopped.
    I did think Richard Pryor was funny, way funnier than these "Def" guys now.
    Good movie out on cable now, "Blood Diamond". Shows lot of blacks murdering other blacks, hacking them to pieces. It's a lot different than "Roots" where I learned that Africans are just a bunch of philosphers who happen to live in the woods.

wright27
    Maybe because white pride is associated with images like this. What a stupid question. Pull your head out of your ass!
    http://www.africaresource.com/ijele/...Anon-photo.gif
    White pride is not associated with this. White power is associated with this. Hugh difference.:idea:

sangervdrive
    Has anyone else ever read or heard an interview with Morgan Freeman on the subject of Black History Month.
    It was a long time ago when I saw it but it was really interesting, from what I remember he starts by saying that refering to anything as Black or White will do nothing but perpetuate prejudice. I also seem to remember him taking jabs at many other subjects like people of any color using the N word and so on.
    You could tell that he was very wise and I gained a huge amount of respect for him (even though I already admired him as an actor).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678