Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush to Congress...WE ARE AT WAR!!!

boatsnblondes
    You bunch of cowardly lionous traiters.....all of ya...
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071101/D8SL1G202.html

Old Texan
    "When it comes to funding our troops, some in Washington should spend more time responding to the warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden and the requests of our commanders on the ground," Bush said, "and less time responding to the demands of MoveOn.org bloggers and Code Pink protesters."
    Says a lot about where Congress has their priorities.

ULTRA26 # 1
    You bunch of cowardly lionous traiters.....all of ya...
    BnB, what is a "lionous traiter" Please help us with this one.
    "When it comes to funding our troops, some in Washington should spend more time responding to the warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden and the requests of our commanders on the ground," Bush said, "and less time responding to the demands of MoveOn.org bloggers and Code Pink protesters."
    Boy George got a standing ovation for this comment. Says a great deal about Bush supporters.
    warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden But we went to war with Iraq instead.
    Tell me this one, with all of the oil in Iraq, why have the Iraqi's not been paying for our help instead of the US borrowing 600 billion to fight a war in and for Iraq?

adjones419
    Speaking of bin Laden, 6 years and we still haven't found him?

Strippoker
    this book just came out maybe it will help
    http://www.famousjames.com/waldo2.jpg
    this is our great plan to find him....
    http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif

SB
    I have been a solid Bush supporter,
    BUT
    I gotta say these little games are getting old.

boatsnblondes
    Boy George got a standing ovation for this comment. Says a great deal about Bush supporters.
    warnings of terrorists like Osama bin Laden But we went to war with Iraq instead.
    Tell me this one, with all of the oil in Iraq, why have the Iraqi's not been paying for our help instead of the US borrowing 600 billion to fight a war in and for Iraq?
    Well, leave it to you to come running in and defend them..good for you...question? whats it like to be so predictable??
    And you misquoted me....I said Cowardly LIONOUS traiters...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Okay, it wasn't me this time, so please don't bite my head off, but I think he is correcting your spelling. LIONOUS isn't a word. And you spelled "traiter" wrong. I understood what you meant, so I didn't say anything. I agree, the are all a bunch of liars out for their own agenda that has nothing to do with the betterment of this country.
    Ultra was just using your spelling to rib you.

Not So Fast
    Oh boy John, now youve done it. NSF

atomickitn
    this I don't get .....we are there helping them and they are not paying us......hummm I think ( most of our country )thinks we should just bring our people home and let them sort out there differences .......with out the aid of the USA ...heck while there at it round up all the undocumented trash and ship them home.....

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast