Thread: Ford Expedition rearend problem

rrrr
    This guy posted his thread in Gear Heads, I decided he would find a lot more rear end experts in Bench Racers.
    I have a 98 Ford Exp.Eddie Bauer 4WD (just turned 100,000miles )and recently the rearend has been kinda of skippin or chattering when you go around a sharp turn after standing still. Only does it after it has been warmed up. Correct level and type of fluid in rear, u joints ok. I was told it was that the clutches are slipping in the rear. Could this be it or is there something else? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks..
    Seems I heard Maxi's rearend was doing the same thing, chattering after it had been warmed up. How'd you fix that, Lucky? :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    He just opened it up. :crossx:
    LMAO

lucky
    This guy posted his thread in Gear Heads, I decided he would find a lot more rear end experts in Bench Racers.
    Seems I heard Maxi's rearend was doing the same thing, chattering after it had been warmed up. How'd you fix that, Lucky? :crossx: :crossx:
    put in multy vicosity lube and duct tape across the upper rrr portion of the ass

rrrr
    put in multy vicosity lube and duct tape across the upper rrr portion of the ass
    Your clutches are slipping, lucky. Better tighten up on the UNGNUGH! (honk) thrust bearing. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    No way, when that 100 mph tape lets go he would sound like a kid running around doing razberrys .......( . )( . )..........

lucky
    Your clutches are slipping, lucky. Better tighten up on the UNGNUGH! (honk) thrust bearing. :crossx: :crossx:
    I found that when the clutches start to slip -- it's time to shove a bannana in there - and pawn it off to some other sucker ... :rollside:

rrrr
    I found that when the clutches start to slip -- it's time to shove a bannana in there - and pawn it off to some other sucker ... :rollside:
    Izzat why your nickname for hater is "Chimp"? :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    RRR loves tape on his upper ass........................