Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nhra

AZJD
    NHRA, i put it in like this, but it switched..???
    What do you think of the new format?
    I like it. What an exciting day of racing and finals........

3 daytona`s
    NHRA, i put it in like this, but it switched..???
    What do you think of the new format?
    I like it. What an exciting day of racing and finals........
    for a long time I guess what ever it is what it is Allen Johnson said tonight with out it would have been out races ago. You must look at both sides

Moneypitt
    The new system is still kinda iffy to me. That said, It was a great finale to the season. Once again, Alan Johnson proved why he is the best....The ability to do the job when the chips are down, again........Congratulations to Tony, and Tony, and Jeggie, (what a name to live with, Jeggie) and John Smith, Ricky's son in PS bike.....Burkhart did a great job in Force's car, running blocks for the other team members, just as planned.....I can't wait for the Winternationals, to start this madness all over again...........MP

AZJD
    I am nor NHRA historian, but how long has it been since titles were decided in 3 of the 4 premiere classes in the final? Great racing. Shoemaucher to come from 4th.....

CARLSON-JET
    Good races and alot of upsets. Must have been awesome to be there.

XtrmWakeborder
    Great day at the races today! I supprised my dad by buying tickets for his bday last night. God I love Top Fuel.

Bense468
    I don't know but 4 days out there. 170 beers later, and standing on the starting line half the day today...I'm kinda tired but ready for firebird in 2 weeks

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I don't like the new schedule. Race once and win..not - race then win, then race then win and whoever wins...REALLY WINS. It's not for me.
    As always, Congrats to the Force Team!

I am nor NHRA historian, but how long has it been since titles were decided in 3 of the 4 premiere classes in the final? Great racing. Shoemaucher to come from 4th.....
    PS bike (Hines), Funny car (Force) & Top fuel (Schumacher) all decided at the finals last year. Top fuel with a win & national record.
    I have been following the sport to long to like the new points deal. Also, really was pulling for Capps this year.
    Funny car was decided at the finals in 05' (Scelzi)
    In three months it starts all over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast