Thread: Hardin marine

Mark Sims
    I need some rubber breather grommets for my Hardin marine valve covers. Does anyone know if they are still in business? and if so how can I get in touch with them. This is for Olds valve covers and dealers dont carry them. Thanks for any help

MikeF
    I'm not sure if you have AutoZone's in your state but I have found some there. Also, you can order a Summit/Jegs catalog. They are in there too.

hack job
    they are still in bussiness i belive they are located in ca in corona! just my.02 wink

spectra75
    In most auto parts stores they have a section of parts with the "HELP" brand name. You can find it there. Lots of other hard to find parts there.
    GOOD LUCK

BSheffron
    They also have a shop in Lake Arrowhead, CA.

flat broke
    I'd go with the auto parts suggestion first, but if that doesn't work for you, I think the Hardin Marine you are looking for is now part of CP performance in Rohnert Park CA. You can hit em up online at http://www.cpperformance.com
    Hope that helps,
    Chris

Havasu Doug
    hack job:
    they are still in bussiness i belive they are located in ca in corona! just my.02 wink Last time I saw, they were located right off the I-15 (west side) in Corona about 1 mile south of the 91.

SeaSlut
    I got a dirty deal from Jarrod Hardin (same), as he was taking over from Sting Ray and liquidating, Ripped me for $250.
    My opinion is he's a lying scum sucking pig.
    Buy from someone else.

As Chris has said, I think the correct Hardin you're looking for is owned by CP now. While CP is our competitor they are good friends also and I don't feel should be confused with whoever Jarrod Hardin is who ripped Sea Slut off. Just my .02.

SeaSlut
    The Hardin family, that owns the name"Hardin Marine". Grifters.
    I have bought from Rex Marine and CP performance without problems. And will continue to do so.
    Class post Mike...
    [ October 24, 2002, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: SeaSlut ]