Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyota FJ Cruiser input...

Froggystyle
    Anyone have one? Thinking about getting one as a daily driver and weekender for Aud and I. I believe it can flat-tow behind the motorhome as well.
    Any input? Love it, hate it? How many windshields have you gone through?
    The one I am interested in is a 2007 4wd, has a small lift with nice rims and tires, is black with a painted roof (no white roof) and all of the TRD bells and whistles. Already tinted, with a stereo and 7K miles for $28K...
    Thanks,
    Wes

rrrr
    My brother and I bought one new in 1970 for $2,300.00........
    It was a helluva four wheeler.

uvindex
    Anyone have one? Thinking about getting one as a daily driver and weekender for Aud and I. I believe it can flat-tow behind the motorhome as well.
    Any input? Love it, hate it? How many windshields have you gone through?
    The one I am interested in is a 2007 4wd, has a small lift with nice rims and tires, is black with a painted roof (no white roof) and all of the TRD bells and whistles. Already tinted, with a stereo and 7K miles for $28K...
    Thanks,
    WesDon't have one, but the looks have kind of grown on me.
    You might want to check out the tow flat ability of the 4WD. A quick google got this: http://www.toyotafjcruiserforums.com...motorhome.html
    which seems to say no-can-do without mods (assuming these guys are correct).
    Good luck!

Sleek-Jet
    My brother and I bought one new in 1970 for $2,300.00........
    It was a helluva four wheeler.
    You can still buy those in South America... birfield joints and all..
    Is the new FJ available w/V8, or just a V6??

Outnumbered
    I'm on my 5th Toyota since 1985 (cars and trucks) and I can tell you that the quality has gone down hill a bit. Don't expect the bullet-proof Toyota 4x4 of the mid-1980's. I have honestly been happier with my Dodge trucks and Jeeps.
    Overall should be a good vehicle but not anything above and beyond like they used to be.

rivercrazy
    I've driven one and they are fun vehicle to drive. The 4.0 V6 is a great engine. Very reliable.
    I'm on my 3rd Toyota Tundra built in the 2000's (2000, 2005, and 2007). They all have been bulletproof. Not one thing has ever gone wrong with any of them. The 07 is the best truck I've ever owned so far.

Froggystyle
    Thanks guys... any thoughts on the pricing?
    Mods I can handle btw...

Froggystyle
    Heard the windshields are rock magnets too... would love to hear that isn't as big a problem as it sounds like...

DUSTINU
    I was impressed to see a stock brand new FJ climb Olds in glamis... that is all the info I got.

squirt'nmyload
    Heard the windshields are rock magnets too... would love to hear that isn't as big a problem as it sounds like...
    don't know how much truth to that there is. i can count on 2 hands the number of them that we have done in the past 6-8 months and we do 100-120 windshields a week in the winter and up to 300 a week in the summer months...if it is a big worry for you, just get glass coverage

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast