Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabo time share 4 sale or trade

DAVID
    2500' penthouse at Playa Grande. week 36. This is the week after Labor day.
    28 years left on lease. Current sale price on this unit is $80k if bought through the resort. Asking $35k or trade. Check out the link.
    http://www.playa-grande-cabo.com/index.html

DAVID
    bump

DAVID

purrfecttremor
    Our friends have two weeks in 1st and 2nd week of oct. penthouse and we go every year to to see Sammy at Cabo Wabo. Great time share and well great everything.

DAVID
    Our friends have two weeks in 1st and 2nd week of oct. penthouse and we go every year to to see Sammy at Cabo Wabo. Great time share and well great everything.
    It's an awsome place. Sammy is always there then for his b-day. If I don't sell it I'll see ya there. If you go there once you'll be there twice!

That Guy
    Not all that familiar with ts....do you have the same week every year? What happens after year 28? I am assuming you can trade...if so is this a "premier" type of property that you can trade one week for two..etc...any other info would be nice to know...thanks.

riverracerx
    I have 2 timeshares in Cabo. Great place!
    You can pick from any 50 weeks of the year. You just make your reservation like a vacation and use whatever week you want. After the time is up, it is over. But mine are both good till 2025. And they are transferable to your kids as well.

DAVID
    Not all that familiar with ts....do you have the same week every year? What happens after year 28? I am assuming you can trade...if so is this a "premier" type of property that you can trade one week for two..etc...any other info would be nice to know...thanks.
    Most timeshares are a 30 year lease. I purchased this one 2 years ago so there is 28 left. You can trade for any time or place but you are guaranteed your place on your week. Becuase of the one I own is the largest model I can also trade for 2 smaller units if I needed. I also have 2 bonus weeks left that can be used anytime and place.

DAVID
    Will rent too if anyone interested.

DAVID

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast