Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Going to check it out.....

shueman
    Well, it's OFFICIAL...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...8Speedster.jpg
    Plans are to be ready by the LA Show for production...
    I'll start a new thread as we get closer to a more finished look at the shop.

TOBTEK
    Well, it's OFFICIAL...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...8Speedster.jpg
    Plans are to be ready by the LA Show for production...
    I'll start a new thread as we get closer to a more finished look at the shop.
    PLEASE delete the DCB looking rear swooch design off the back of mine

hulshot
    man I want to see more soon. '
    I e-mailed eliminator but they have yet to reply?????????????? that about 2 weeks now...

shueman
    man I want to see more soon.
    Should have some more build pix next week.
    I e-mailed eliminator but they have yet to reply?????????????? that about 2 weeks now...
    Our server has been a little shaky the past few weeks...virus related.
    Use this one: jake@eliminatorboat.com

Washed Ashore
    single turbine and some super custom body mods,I'm not even finished with the DCB
    Jeff

John.
    I saw the mold today and Bob took us on a tour of the current shop for about 2 hours. Looks extremely cool! The rear hatch is going to be like the 36 coupe. I'm interested, but I think I'm more interested in another boat they have...

shueman
    I saw the mold today and Bob took us on a tour of the current shop for about 2 hours. Looks extremely cool! The rear hatch is going to be like the 36 coupe. I'm interested, but I think I'm more interested in another boat they have...
    The "red" one or the "other" tooling project...

John.
    I did see the "other" tooling project. looks interesting. its a pretty good look actually, but not what I was interested in. I sent Jake an email last night to start chatting about something for us.

grads2112
    After seeing all of the projects I think the new 28 and the "other" one are going to be huge hits. Me personally, I want Bob's new Coupe when he gets tired of it.
    By the way, where were you yesterday Shueman? Would of like to have met you.

shueman
    After seeing all of the projects I think the new 28 and the "other" one are going to be huge hits. Me personally, I want Bob's new Coupe when he gets tired of it.
    By the way, where were you yesterday Shueman? Would of like to have met you.
    Sorry I missed you guys. I'm usually all over the place on a daily basis...prolly on the run to Temecula to get the turkeys.
    Just look for an old fat guy with a white goat....that'd be me...
    You might have to wait in line for the coupe...I'm hearing it's already sold...:jawdrop:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast