Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: DCB F-29; 496HOs or 525s?

Patyacht
    Isn't RADAR usually faster than our GPS Speedo's?!?!!?
    Don't think so. In court cases, courts have ruled in favor of radar. Gps has a 30 sec lag and can have errors based on lots of different environmental factors. They did a test on GPS using a bicycle and as speed increases so did the error factor. At 10, 15, and 25mph error factor went from .1 to .6 to 1
    But back on subject, new2cats will luv his boat with 525's and super light layup. But with time and any boat/power you'll want more with more seat time. Anyone got any 600's??

XFactor
    But back on subject, new2cats will luv his boat with 525's and super light layup. But with time and any boat/power you'll want more with more seat time. Anyone got any 600's??
    Just sell your boat and buy one with 710's. I think I know someone that will sell their 07 w/710's.

JryLineman
    Tell your wife to talk to my wife, because she laughed when she heard you were doing 525's......
    She said vipers, big merc or teagues
    First and foremost go tell your wife to pound sand! You should know better then to be posting your old lady's opinions on these forums! Who cares!:jawdrop: . Theres nothing wrong with the 525 package. There too small? That's like saying your boat is too small for Havi. I have the same setup on a 32 and cant be any happier, planes in 5 seconds and 110. I bought the boat as a semi-fast family boat ( basically what they are) not to go win the shootout!
    This guy is happier then shit he's getting a DCB that most people couldn't afford ,and all you can do is give your biased opinion on it? I think you need to remove LINE FORMS HERE and leave the word HATER!:idea:

new2cats
    First and foremost go tell your wife to pound sand! You should know better then to be posting your old lady's opinions on these forums! Who cares!:jawdrop: . Theres nothing wrong with the 525 package. There too small? That's like saying your boat is too small for Havi. I have the same setup on a 32 and cant be any happier, planes in 5 seconds and 110. I bought the boat as a semi-fast family boat ( basically what they are) not to go win the shootout!
    This guy is happier then shit he's getting a DCB that most people couldn't afford ,and all you can do is give your biased opinion on it? I think you need to remove LINE FORMS HERE and leave the word HATER!:idea:
    Dude..you rock....my sentiment exactly..since when should anybody be made ashamed that they can ONLY get Merc. racing 525s in a twin, kevlar, composite DCB cat????? Some of us are just real working folk that had some great years.....If I am not mistaken, is this KILTROY guy a cop???? How the F is a cop affording this sh*t anyway??? I know equity lines are great and inheritance is even better but some of us just work, make $$$$ and buy our toys within our means.
    PS-Maybe he is a narcotics detective....there is always a little sumpin-sumpin on the side for them:devil:

Frequent Flier
    Your gonna love the boat with 525's!!!
    And if you want more you can supercharge them at a later date...
    Great lookin boat by the way

ClownRoyal
    An F29 w/525s no matter what layup is an awesome package. PERIOD! You will love the boat. 110 all day long no matter load and conditions. PERIOD! When you going to get her wet?

new2cats
    Your gonna love the boat with 525's!!!
    And if you want more you can supercharge them at a later date...
    Great lookin boat by the way
    Thanks..that is what I think! Gary at TPI is a great guy to Whipple-me later!!

new2cats
    An F29 w/525s no matter what layup is an awesome package. PERIOD! You will love the boat. 110 all day long no matter load and conditions. PERIOD! When you going to get her wet?
    Thanks...sounds bitchin'!!!! Dave said it should be done for the LA show....first trip in February (Havi)...I will start a thread on it to try and meet some of the HB-forum community then.

Havasu1986
    Thanks...sounds bitchin'!!!! Dave said it should be done for the LA show....first trip in February (Havi)...I will start a thread on it to try and meet some of the HB-forum community then.

I hope your getting alot of free stuff if DCB is using your boat in the L.A. Show. My boat was in the 98' show. Eliminator gave me 5k in extras. We went the 1st day and it made my wife sick that people were leaning up against it with their watches on and sitting in the boat. We had to leave, our brand new boat being treated like that. I talked to the salesmen when we picked up the boat and I asked him how the show went using our boat, and he said that they sold a bunch just like it. Turns out he meant sold a bunch exactly like it. I see my twins all the time in Havasu. It maybe different now. but the "My boat was in the L.A. Boat Show" isn't that great. XFactor was in last years and may have a different opinion.

new2cats
    I hope your getting alot of free stuff if DCB is using your boat in the L.A. Show. My boat was in the 98' show. Eliminator gave me 5k in extras. We went the 1st day and it made my wife sick that people were leaning up against it with their watches on and sitting in the boat. We had to leave, our brand new boat being treated like that. I talked to the salesmen when we picked up the boat and I asked him how the show went using our boat, and he said that they sold a bunch just like it. Turns out he meant sold a bunch exactly like it. I see my twins all the time in Havasu. It maybe different now. but the "My boat was in the L.A. Boat Show" isn't that great. XFactor was in last years and may have a different opinion.
    You are correct.....both my Howards were at the LA shows (2004/2005).....I just expect a complete buff when she comes home....I got a very respectable price on the boat so I feel compensated if they do use it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast