Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat question.........

BadKachina
    I'm looking at one of these boats. They all have 525's, and I like things about each of them. They all have full hydraulic steering. How about some specifics from people who have ridden in or owned similar boats. They are all very close in price, the Elim and the Conquest are 05 the DCB is an 04. The DCB has a better stereo, a sea strainer, a trailer with a drive guard, and an Imco lower (could be a shorty?). The Eliminator has Dana hatch hinges and has the lowest hours. The Conquest has the ITS transom.
    Lets just say the wife likes the DCB better than all of them.........
    Here's my only other issue, I've met Dan(Eliminator) and I've met Chad(Conquest), They both seem to have cared for their boats, I really don't know any of the owners of the DCB but I heard it's serviced by Savage.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194446022
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194446073
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194446073

Jordy
    You're asking this question in the Kool Aid and Rhino forum??? :idea: :notam:

BadKachina
    You're asking this question in the Kool Aid and Rhino forum??? :idea: :notam:
    No shit, what was I thinking.

Jordy
    No shit, what was I thinking.
    I think if you get that DCLB we might just have to rethink letting you tie up with us next Summer in Humbug. Too balleriffic for our crew.

Dave C
    In that year the 26 Daytona is the most modern designed hull of the single engine series for the Daytona line. Very good hull.
    26 DCB used to have porpoise issues in that line. Its a good hull too. I'm not sure what year they fixed it.

squirt'nmyload
    I think if you get that DCLB we might just have to rethink letting you tie up with us next Summer in Humbug. Too balleriffic for our crew.
    you can say that again

tightithrash
    I'm pretty sure that's blowin doughs old DCB. He definintly polish and Babis his stuff. The baby blue and grey look bitchin. But...........

02HoWaRd26
    I would say definately the BEST bang for your buck of that round up would have to be Dan's Eliminator.... Just my thought of it.

beaverretriever
    I would say definately the BEST bang for your buck of that round up would have to be Dan's Eliminator.... Just my thought of it.
    I would have to agree. IMHO, Dan's is the best looking as well. I can't believe that thing has not sold.

shippingguy
    I'm pretty sure that's blowin doughs old DCB. He definintly polish and Babis his stuff. The baby blue and grey look bitchin. But...........
    I do not think Blown Dough ever owned that boat. I may be wrong. I know it is THREADED's boat from here on the boards. At least that is who currently owns it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast