Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cat question.........

andy01
    Well my thoughts would be DCB. I've owned two and enjoy the ride/drive of them.
    But for fun........
    The DCB is a current model.
    The Conquest is not main stream enough. They only sell a few a year.
    The Daytona is still current but has been replaced by a 27 that will hurt the resale and it looks dated to the current Daytonas at the shop.
    Rigging from DCB is going to be the cleanest of the boats.
    The DCB sits on a pimp trailer and the boat itself just had a expensive detail done.
    The DCB is the oldest with the most hours.
    The Daytona has less hours then the DCB, and is a year newer. Flames come and go all the time so the gel may come back in style next season.
    The DCB has been sold, it was a great boat at a great value.
    Good luck to the owners of the Conquest and Daytona, I have taken a few calls from lookers of the Daytona.
    Andy

Cole Trickle
    Dans Daytona is my favorite in the looks,gel department. Boat runs solid has low hours and the stereo,battery and charger set-up is pretty dang good. It also has the scoop and gauges if you ever plan on adding a whipple.
    I think the DCB's gel is ugly and wouldn't own a baby blue boat.
    The Conquest is a much bigger boat and runs hard with the new bottom. I also like the size and style of the cuddy.
    Tough decision between the Eliminator and Conquest. Depends what your goals are and what you like better.(Daytona is a hot rod and the conquest is a larger hotrod w/o canopies)

02HoWaRd26
    DCB is sold so that takes that out of the loop...

Goodtime$
    They are all great buys, go with the best bang for your buck. You cant go wrong buying a new/used boat so the initial depreciation is taken out.
    There are tons of great buys right now, definately the ultimate buyers market!!!

BadKachina
    Well with all the Eliminator owners I know, and all the good comments from everybody about the Eliminator, I really thought I would be purchasing Dan's boat or one similar. But, I just couldn't get over the rigging in the DCB, and the wife fell so hard for it when she saw it too. The trailer is so pimped out with the drive guard. I love the capped front and back with the clean little chrome rubrail and to tell you the truth the blue goes with the other colors better than I thought it would. Best part of all is that the wife absolutely loves the boat, I don't think she's been this excited about boating in years(remember we own a Kachina).
    I just wanted to thank Dan for taking the time to show me his boat, it's everything he says it is and more. I'll get you a cold one next time I run into you.
    Chad, you'll have no problems selling the Conquest, it shows as new.
    Andy thanks for making the deal today, making my wife happy, and helping everything go so smooth.
    Ron at Ron's detail is the ultimate host. Thanks for all you did too.
    I own a (little) DCB!!!!

TOBTEK
    Well with all the Eliminator owners I know, and all the good comments from everybody about the Eliminator, I really thought I would be purchasing Dan's boat or one similar. But, I just couldn't get over the rigging in the DCB, and the wife fell so hard for it when she saw it too. The trailer is so pimped out with the drive guard. I love the capped front and back with the clean little chrome rubrail and to tell you the truth the blue goes with the other colors better than I thought it would. Best part of all is that the wife absolutely loves the boat, I don't think she's been this excited about boating in years(remember we own a Kachina).
    I just wanted to thank Dan for taking the time to show me his boat, it's everything he says it is and more. I'll get you a cold one next time I run into you.
    Chad, you'll have no problems selling the Conquest, it shows as new.
    Andy thanks for making the deal today, making my wife happy, and helping everything go so smooth.
    Ron at Ron's detail is the ultimate host. Thanks for all you did too.
    I own a (little) DCB!!!!
    CONGRAT's you will love that boat.

beaverretriever
    AWESOME man... congrats. I get butterflies everytime someone gets a new boat. I feel their excitement.
    Congrats again and hope to see you out on the lake.

Sigus
    Excellent decision, congratulations. That boat is one of a kind.

squirt'nmyload
    congrats paul, can't wait to see it on the water

EAZYKILLER2006
    Well my thoughts would be DCB. I've owned two and enjoy the ride/drive of them.
    But for fun........
    The DCB is a current model.
    The Conquest is not main stream enough. They only sell a few a year.
    The Daytona is still current but has been replaced by a 27 that will hurt the resale and it looks dated to the current Daytonas at the shop.
    Rigging from DCB is going to be the cleanest of the boats.
    The DCB sits on a pimp trailer and the boat itself just had a expensive detail done.
    The DCB is the oldest with the most hours.
    The Daytona has less hours then the DCB, and is a year newer. Flames come and go all the time so the gel may come back in style next season.
    The DCB has been sold, it was a great boat at a great value.
    Good luck to the owners of the Conquest and Daytona, I have taken a few calls from lookers of the Daytona.
    Andy
    exactally!!!
    hell, the bottem line:devil:
    the wife likes the DCB the best...
    so what was the question again?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast