Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cat question.........

Kilrtoy
    it does? thats news to me... maybe you have to show me how to drive it so that it will
    Don't be gettin all defensive n shiat LOL
    in all seriousness. the old Daytona had a mean porpoise, they had a band-aid for them. The newer ones do not. I know the old DCB 26 had a porpoise but I heard they fixed it? I dunno, I haven't ridden in a newer one. Are you saying they didn't? Or do they handle different with blenders??....
    If ur too scared to answer I will find out anyway
    Not defensive, just stating facts,
    yes there is a new bottom on the 26 dcbs and yes they have a slight hop

Dave C
    way to paint with nice broad paint strokes.... sorry I forgot you know everything about everything.. my bad
    U must be clairvoyant.... being able to tell how my boat rides 650 miles away...... ur good!!! My car makes a bit of a noise when I shift. (but you already knew that being all clairvoyant n shiat) Any ideas?
    Not defensive, just stating facts,
    yes there is a new bottom on the 26 dcbs and yes they have a slight hop

Kilrtoy
    way to paint with nice broad paint strokes.... sorry I forgot you know everything about everything.. my bad
    U must be clairvoyant.... being able to tell how my boat rides 650 miles away...... ur good!!! My car makes a bit of a noise when I shift. (but you already knew that being all clairvoyant n shiat) Any ideas?
    The only way to rid the vehicle of that noise is to sell it or your boat, the vehicle is screaming for help as in wanting a new owner.
    As for no hop in your boat, put a bigger engine in it get past 63MPH and you will find it...
    But then again with the distortion of those canopies you will stillnot notice it...

No Name
    The only way to rid the vehicle of that noise is to sell it or your boat, the vehicle is screaming for help as in wanting a new owner.
    As for no hop in your boat, put a bigger engine in it get past 63MPH and you will find it...
    But then again with the distortion of those canopies you will stillnot notice it...
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave C
    LOL
    actually you are correct the vehicle does want a new owner... the current one is too hard on the equipment. LOL
    We got the faster boat covered... No hopping there either.... but thanks

Boat Dork
    fits ya perrrrfect

BadKachina
    fits ya perrrrfect
    Thanks boat dick, click here for some good times.........
    Mazdapower.com (http://tinyurl.com/3cuaj8)

Jordy
    Nice avatar you black sock wearing homo. :notam:
    Figure by next year we won't have to worry about you wanting to tie up with us as you'll be fully indoctrinated into the ways of the kool-aid. :idea:

BadKachina
    Figure by next year we won't have to worry about you wanting to tie up with us as you'll be fully indoctrinated into the ways of the kool-aid. :idea:
    No shit, I feel like I've crossed over to the dark side..............:lightsabe

ClownRoyal
    Ya...no shit. Least you could of done something original.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast