Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Cat question.........

Steamin' Rice
    Congrats - That's blingtastic!!

Keith E. Sayre
    at risk of hijacking this thread, did anyone notice "DA" in person on "NO NAMEs" conquest Boss Cat a week ago at the charity poker run?.
    Now I've never been one to publicly comment on someone's lady but that
    little lady is stunning.
    Contrary to what others have said in this thread, the 28' Conquest Boss Cat with the 2 stepped
    bottom that came out about 4 years ago does NOT porpoise and it will outrun both of those
    other boats with equal power. Reference Powerboat magazine test about 2 years by Bob Teague,
    the DCB 26 came in second and the elim 27 came in 4th I think. All very nice boats.

BadKachina
    at risk of hijacking this thread, did anyone notice "DA" in person on "NO NAMEs" conquest Boss Cat a week ago at the charity poker run?.
    little lady is stunning.
    Contrary to what others have said in this thread, the 28' Conquest Boss Cat with the 2 stepped
    bottom that came out about 4 years ago does NOT porpoise and it will outrun both of those
    other boats with equal power. Reference Powerboat magazine test about 2 years by Bob Teague,
    the DCB 26 came in second and the elim 27 came in 4th I think. All very nice boats.
    Sept. '05. I've got that issue, it just so happened that the exact DCB I bought and the exact Conquest were tested in that issue. The Conquest ran 85.9 mph and the DCB ran 84.6. They tested a 27 Elim that ran 81.8. Now with that said, I'm sure on any given day they are all pretty close to each other. The Conquest does get ton of praise for the being the fastest and best handling cat in that issue. I did notice that they list the Conquest at 4500lbs, the Eliminator at 3500lbs and the DCB at 5750lbs. Is it possible that the Eliminator is 2250lbs lighter??? Or do they have the weight wrong on the DCB?
    I guess all that billet is heavy.:idea:

Jordy
    Or perhaps it's the extra reinforcing that is done so that the DCLB owner and his ego can both be in the boat at the same time.

Dave C
    I guarantee you that Eliminator is not 3500 lbs.... Trust me. The truck scale does not lie Its probably closer to the DCB.
    Funny story. They listed the 25' as 4000 lbs. So I though cool my 1/2 truck will pull it. cuz my last boat was about this weight. When I hooked it up during delivery the tongue weight slammed the rear end of the truck. So I figure maybe they embellished on the weight a little.
    when I got home I took it to the truck scale, 6500 lbs dry with trailer :devil: I estimate the trailer at 1500 lbs +/- so that leaves the boat at 5000 lbs +/-
    On the bright side, the next week I bought a new diesel.
    sometimes I hate this sport
    I did notice that they list the Conquest at 4500lbs, the Eliminator at 3500lbs and the DCB at 5750lbs. Is it possible that the Eliminator is 2250lbs lighter??? Or do they have the weight wrong on the DCB?

No Name
    little lady is stunning.
    Thanks Keith…
    I hope she doesn’t read this.
    She was already having trouble getting her big head thru the door...
    I think that says it all...
    Thank you for attending ladies and gentleman.
    Please exit to the right and have a safe trip home...

Cole Trickle
    Thanks Keith…
    I hope she doesn’t read this.
    She was already having trouble getting her big head thru the door...
    I think that says it all...
    Thank you for attending ladies and gentleman.
    Please exit to the right and have a safe trip home...
    You ended up with the boat I would have bought

BadKachina
    You ended up with the boat I would have bought
    His boat is sweet, but we would never hear the end of it from our circle of friends if we bought the same boat. It was bad enough we both had 30 Kachina's.

Jordy
    His boat is sweet, but we would never hear the end of it from our circle of friends if we bought the same boat. It was bad enough we both had 30 Kachina's.
    It's even worse now that you drank the Kool-aid. At least Mark is still allowed to tie up with us, baller. :notam:
    I take that back, you can still tie up with us, but I'll just make sure the deck of the Guppy has a few extra coats of wax so it sends your black sock wearing ass on the slip and slide ride of your life.

BadKachina
    It's even worse now that you drank the Kool-aid. At least Mark is still allowed to tie up with us, baller. :notam:
    I take that back, you can still tie up with us, but I'll just make sure the deck of the Guppy has a few extra coats of wax so it sends your black sock wearing ass on the slip and slide ride of your life.
    Now I'm calling bs because I know your ass isn't going to be out there waxing the deck of that monster, and to have it waxed with a few extra coats would tie up a detailer for week.........

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast