Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Digital Camera..Cheapest Price

tittyman
    Looking for a digital camera. Nothing fancy. Something cheap but produces a reasonable quality image. Used just for camping, boating and some family shots. Maybe a camera at Best Buy, Target, Staples or Office Depot. Which ones have the best bang for the buck...not too expensive with the good features..

photo chick
    Check with Jbb he just got one right up your alley..............what is up with your avatar....WOW!

Jbb
    I just bought this one...at this place...free shipping...Love the camera (http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=FJFP40FD)

DILLIGAF
    Check with Jbb he just got one right up your alley..............what is up with your avatar....WOW!
    Maybe that is why he needs a new camera?

tittyman
    What's wrong with it..Looks fine to me..Now you can see why I would like a new camera. Need sharper pics..

Wet Dream
    What the hell kind of request is this? You want best and cheap? Come on. Its no secret, you get what you pay for. Cheap, get one at Wal Mart for about $80, but it eats batteries (AA) like crazy, and takes ok pics. When it breaks, throw it away and buy another. What kind of media do you want to use? Do you want it to fit in your pocket, or are you willing to get a bag and carry it? I wanted to get one for the wife and opted for great pics, decent price, plenty of features and uses an SD card. Its the Kodak Z612, which is about 2 years old and was $350. My real camera is a Minolta X700 with all the goodies and gadgets, filters and lenses.

Baja Big Dog
    Do a search......

Trailer Park Casanova
    I just returned from Best Buy after going toe to toe with the Manager over a $150.00 return fee.
    I won the arguement,, but it shouldn't have happened.
    HP told us to return the computer we bought today because it was defective.
    Sooo, purchases like this will be from COSTCO from now on.
    Better return policy.
    Not as great as it once was,, but it's better than Best Buy.
    Costco is based in Idaho isn't it?
    They have a great camera selection.
    If it sux, take it back, no re-stocking fee.

Tom Brown
    Let me be the first to recommend either a Canon 1Ds Mark III and a duffel bag full of L series lenses or a Hasselblad with a data back and a bunch of German glass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast