Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Elsinore??

DUNDUN
    Launch at Elsinore West Marina just watch out for the old man in the golf cart, he's an ass!!!:jawdrop:
    WORD!
    i stopped by on sunday to check it out, it was gorgeous.. i saw maybe 4 boats on the water around 1:30..

catalinaskiracer
    WORD!
    i stopped by on sunday to check it out, it was gorgeous.. i saw maybe 4 boats on the water around 1:30..
    Was there on Sunday from 9 until noon, sking was GREAT!!

NdaWind
    socaldieselkrew
    Definatley as Blendover said West Marina its close to road runner http://www.lakeelsinoremarina.com/ I think they have around 10 lanes that are really wide and as yoo pull out of the water a big parking lot straight ahead. 2 wheel drive seems ify with such a long trailer anywhere, the ramp is not very steep and can be slimy with algae but this time of year shouldn't be to bad. the max length for a boat on the lake is 40'

NdaWind
    Sunday was a bit cloudy except couple hours in afternoon - today and yesterday were awesome down here - Tomorrow should be a real nice day out there on the water

asch
    Yes. West Marina is the best. Not very slick and usually uncrowded even during the busy season. $5 less than the other side to launch too.

soulboater#1
    The West Marina is I think the best. plenty of parking and it can be a little slick on the far left side if you are looking out into the water. You do have the old guy in the golf cart which my daughter always says hi to. He can be helpful --I had a problem with a bunk this summer and he helped me out. I was planning to get in a run this weekend--if everything goes right! Look me up--will be in a white 78 Omega daycrusier being pulled by an Avalanche.

noboattom
    Went out on sunday with my son.good water to go fast but a little chili!Be carefull with those big boats launch ramps are very shallow.

BrendellaJet
    The Mighty Mars Plane left a few days ago and most people don't know we are open again. The speed zone closure on weekends is only from Memorial day to Labor day so this time of year its open on weekends too. Not that it matters not often you'll see a patrol boat out there now. As for the water we still have plenty to boat on only down less than .5 inch over the last month. Oct 1 they started adding reclaimed water and although I dislike the idea it looks pretty damn clear. Have fun its some nice weather out there today.
    That reclaimed water is probably cleaner than what comes out of the tap.
    Heading out today, anyone see the boat in my avatar flag me down or come say hey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12