Thread: screwed up goverment logic

delemorte
    So i live in NC and we are on a stage 3 water restrictions. so that means no watering the lawn or washign the car and any thing else where you will waste water outdoors.
    I get it i do and i agree. However landscapers can pay the city a fee to fill up at the fire hydrants and use that water to water the grass...
    WHAT??? what does making some extra money have to do with no more water? If the water is gone and we cant use it, it should be gone and not only available at a higher rate...
    I hate the goverment some times.

MADDOG355
    The landscapers are only a small part of it, Don't forget about the concrete trucks, pest control, body shops, and many other industries. The problem is if they limit the comercial use ALOT of people are out of work, Creating a greater demand on the public assistance system.
    As silly as it seems there really is a reason for this.

delemorte
    if there is a good cause for the water use like city works or what ever then so be it thats why its there. but keeping the grass green at my office is not a good use of a limited water supply.

bigriverdog
    follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bigriverdog
    That's no different that getting a tinted window fix-it ticket. Pay $10 and show proof of correction or just send in $90. (and we will pretend it didn't happen).
    I have recieved them in Arizona and California.