Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Waterboarding Torture?

502 JET
    But I bet gas would be more effective.:crossx:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Better than huffing poop:jawdrop: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLfRCkZuxQ)
    I don't know much about it but it sure does appear to be torture. Seems that if it didn't stop the person would die.

DeltaSigBoater
    Make him run on a treadmill for 96 hours, you'll get some answers out of him

HocusPocus
    torture.... sure it is.
    necessary, absolutely. we are at war and these extremists will stop at nothing to kill as many of US as they can.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Make him run on a treadmill for 96 hours, you'll get some answers out of him
    Torture for sure

hoolign
    Whatever happened to a good old shoot a hole in his knee?? In the words of Larry the cable guy..." git er dun" :idea:

HocusPocus
    Then you turn into the same kind of animal as the animal you despise so much.
    no, that would require me to produce a video cutting off the heads of these extremists.

HocusPocus
    It's good that you have a well defined sense of what does and does not constitute torture. So, if you torture them without your Sony Handycam, it doesn't count?
    no.. because with the waterboarding they can walk away when done.

Schiada76
    Water boarding is psychological torture, it won't drown or debilitate anyone and it works.
    Sleep deprivation, isolation, loud noise, heat, cold etc. should all be used.
    IMHO
    Now if you positively know that your captive can immediately save thousands of lives if you can get him to talk, break out the torch.:devil:
    I don't think there's a man here that wouldn't do the same, say if some dirt bag had your child buried alive and the only to save him or her would be to stoop to the lowest level, the level of the scumbag that holds the life of your child in his hands.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Water boarding is psychological torture, it won't drown or debilitate anyone and it works.
    Sleep deprivation, isolation, loud noise, heat, cold etc. should all be used.
    IMHO
    Now if you positively know that your captive can immediately save thousands of lives if you can get him to talk, break out the torch.:devil:
    I don't think there's a man here that wouldn't do the same, say if some dirt bag had your child buried alive and the only to save him or her would be to stoop to the lowest level, the level of the scumbag that holds the life of your child in his hands.
    Schiada,
    It appears to me that if your kept the victim's lungs full of water the victim would drown. Am I wrong about this, as I really don't know.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast