Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Topock mishaps ?........i had my own too

INSman
    We are in. Can you guys trailer to somewhere down the highway or do you want to road it?
    Either way, Desert Bar is a trailer for sure....

franky
    Either way, Desert Bar is a trailer for sure....
    Shea road to the desert bar?
    Standard Wash?

INSman
    Shea road to the desert bar?
    Standard Wash?
    If both above are Desert Bar trips, I would prefer to go the offroad route but I am guessing that Standard wash is another ride ?!? :idea:

SJP
    Thanks to a fellow rider lending me his spare I was back on the trail. Other rides I have it clanking around and stuff - just getting in the way and sure enough I sliced it pretty bad along the railroad tracks. Again thank you Toby (not sure if he is on this forum) for saving my @&&. I will bring my spare from this point forward.
    On a separate note the BLM incident. Even when we tried riding close to tracks when we dropped down to the street it was still posted at the trail head. Not sure if riding on the South side of the tracks all the way down is the way to do it but the ranger did not look like he was to amused with our UTV party. I think I may have contracted the airborne desert amoeba (my eyes and sinus are still jacked).
    Lastly - A really cool ride I have done once (translation - I have no idea how to navigate it) was Golden Shores to Oatman. There is cool terrain, a couple of old mines, and the whole gun fight in town is pretty cool. Could do the same format and get lunch and turn around. So if any of you desert rats have any input on making that ride happen - I would vote for it. Anyway, good times had here on Sat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234