Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Havasu pool builder/contractor

TRIMM MANN
    I am guessing that Kenny didn't have a positive experience with Mohave. I had the opposite. They did a great job, on time and the workmanship was very good. Just my .02.....
    Steve,
    On the contrary, they did a great job. I guess it sounded like I wasn't happy.
    I just didn't want to get in a pissing match with anyone that might not have had a good experience.

That Guy
    Steve,
    On the contrary, they did a great job. I guess it sounded like I wasn't happy.
    I just didn't want to get in a pissing match with anyone that might not have had a good experience.
    OK, I guess I just read it wrong....glad you had a good experience as did we....give me a call when you get a chance and lets see when we can get together and have a drink.....So, I guess you now have two positives for Mohave. The owner is Rex, I would give him a call.

TRIMM MANN
    OK, I guess I just read it wrong....glad you had a good experience as did we....give me a call when you get a chance and lets see when we can get together and have a drink.....So, I guess you now have two positives for Mohave. The owner is Rex, I would give him a call.

Steve,
    I will definitely give you a call.
    Several of my friends have had pools done by Mojave and we all had a great experience. I would definitely give them a call.
    I will give Blane my girls number .

Ivan Dan
    We interviewed quite a few builders before putting our pool in a year and a half ago. We came down to Mohave and Sand Castle. My dad is the one that did the interviews and he felt more comfortable with Den at Sandcastle so thats who we went with. I can send a few pics if you would like PM me with an e-mail address.

SummitKarl
    GOT YOUR MSG
    Parado & sons
    I am not sure if they do the whole job though

INSman
    GOT YOUR MSG
    Parado & sons
    I am not sure if they do the whole job though
    Interesting, in that those guys only do the finish work once the hole is dug :idea:

SummitKarl
    Interesting, in that those guys only do the finish work once the hole is dug :idea:
    Lack if Lic/INS. I would guess

INSman
    Parado refers to ADVANTAGE POOLS, anyone worked with them ???

Ziggy
    I have one good reference and am looking for at least one more, along with a landscape contractor. Any BAD experiences would also be appreciated so I know who to stay AWAY from :220v:
    Ya know, if they were to accidently dig that hole a few blocks down from you I wouldn't get mad about it...really, it'd be ok

Broke_Richard!
    Call Chris at Custom Pools. He has been in town for a long time. He built ours and 2 other friends of mine. All of us were very happy.
    He built ours first then asked for payment when he finished.
    Good Luck

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast