Gore is no expert on the science of Climatology. Global Warming wackos or Wackos who state that Global Warming is a hoax and a scam. Take your pick. I am not as easily convinced as you are about many things, and this issue is one of them. Fact is the climate is warming. The question remains is man having any affect on this process. Kicking our addiction to foreign oil, is a good thing regardless.
Are you stating that being a TV weather man and starting a cable weather channel make Colman an expert of climate change?
Phuking idiot. If this was directed at me please let me know.
"The question remains is man having any affect on this process." It may not have been clear but that is Mr. Colemans point. The earth will go through it's cycles with or without human influence(sp). It has been doing so for millions of years. Far before the industrial revolution and the enternal combustion engine.
He also stated that since the earth receives 99% of its heat from the Sun he can't believe the global warming wacko's haven't given more thought to the sun's cycle's. He then stated that the answer is obvious : They can't regulate the sun. But they can regulate us.
For the record, Mr. Coleman know's that the earth has warmed 1.2 degree's average over the last 50 yrs. or so, but only .4 degree's is accounted for by human activity. (So the experts say) His point is the earth has been cooler and the earth has been warmer it is just a cycle and would happen with or without us(people).
"Are you stating that being a TV weather man and starting a cable weather channel make Colman an expert of climate change?" Interesting question:idea: Was Howard Cossell (sp) an expert on boxing ? How many experts are there on horse racing that weren't jockies? Was Smokey Ulich (sp) an engineer. Does he need a Phd in Climatetology to be an expert. Do you know how many "F"ing Phd's are Physiologist's and Thereipast (sp) that are truely phucked up people. And they tell other's how to raise children and how to get along in marriage.
As far as the "Phucking idiot" comment... not directed at you .. you are just a liberal.. I would ask you to consider the "Airplane on the Treadmil" question. On the face of it, with the conventional knowledge of a treadmill, something that makes you stay in place no matter how fast you run, I believed the answer to be "Hell no it won't fly" And then information that I hadn't considered was put infront of me. (IE. the propulsion system is not connected to the treadmill, there is only so much friction created by the tires and wheel bearings and the wheels will free-wheel on the axles).
Holy crap, the thing can fly and the wheel's will just roll at the speed of the plane plus the speed of the treadmill. Wow, I just learned something new, I guess I need to change my opinion. And I did.
Now apply the above to "Global Warming" or "Man made Global Warming" If the retraction of ice sheets in Greenland are uncovering tree trunks that no one has ever seen before, what does that tell you?:idea:
If the Roman's grew wine grapes in what is now Great Britian and grapes will not grow there today, does that tell you anything?:idea:
If the earth receives 99% of it's heat from the sun and the sun has had more surface activity over the last 5 years than every measured before could that tell you anything? :idea:
And lastly, if the same scientist that are today screaming global warming are in part the same crowd that 24 yrs ago were screaming global cooling " The next ICE Age is comming if we don't do something quicK" doesn' that make you stop and give pause to this? :idea:
It's about money and the control of your life (activities) your house, your car, boat, your job. Think about it please.
And the "phucking idiot" that made the comment about Bruce Crower, the man had asked me why "an engine with more compression makes more horsepower, there is no such thing as a free lunch and the engine should loose effeciancy through pumping losses having to compress the air/fuel mixture more" I started to say " Well my understanding of it from things I have read and from talking about engine efficencies(sp) with Bruce Crower is..."
In any case, I would ask you to think about what is to be gained and what is to be lost on the "Man made Global Warming scam" and who win's and who looses.
Just my .02 and then some
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover