Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Attack sub pops up by USS Kitty Hawk, no detection!

bigq
    Basically the US was doing some practice war games and a Chinese sub pops up right in the middle well within range of taking down the aircraft carrier Kitty hawk. This thing is surrounded by our warships and a sub for protection and noone even detected it.
    If any country has the power and people to invade our shores it would be China.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811

Kachina26
    Very scary to say the least.

ULTRA26 # 1
    While I have no doubt that most will disagree with me, I believe that we need to declare mission accomplished in Iraq, and start focusing our defense resources on development, intelligence and other areas necessary so that this type of blunder isn't possible. China possesses the bomb and holds the paper on about a trillion and a half of our National Debt. We are getting focked by China at every corner. We are slowly falling out of the position as the greatest military power in the world. Isn't it time that the US get back on track before it's too late?
    Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country. Blackwater has 20,000 plus troops at its disposal, it's own intelligence division, it's own fighter aircraft, a massive weapons cash and this private army is growing rapidly every day. It is said to be driven by White Christian Supremacists. The Blackwater compound is near the Blackwater swamps in North Carolina and is said to be half the size of Manhatton. Tanks, military fighter aircraft, heavy artillery, aitomatic weapons, again an entire army, that is private and operating within the United States This too is very scary.

Steve 1
    While I have no doubt that most will disagree with me, I believe that we need to declare mission accomplished in Iraq, and start focusing our defense resources on development, intelligence and other areas necessary so that this type of blunder isn't possible. China possesses the bomb and holds the paper on about a trillion and a half of our National Debt. We are getting focked by China at every corner. We are slowly falling out of the position as the greatest military power in the world. Isn't it time that the US get back on track before it's too late?
    Also, has anyone considered that a private military, capable of engaging the US military is flourishing in this Country. Blackwater has 20,000 plus troops at its disposal, it's own intelligence division, it's own fighter aircraft, a massive weapons cash and this private army is growing rapidly every day. It is said to be driven by White Christian Supremacists. The Blackwater compound is near the Blackwater swamps in North Carolina and is said to be half the size of Manhatton. Tanks, military fighter aircraft, heavy artillery, aitomatic weapons, again an entire army, that is private and operating within the United States This too is very scary.
    The Sky is falling!!!!!!!!! Go away.

Schiada76
    This is hysterical!!!!
    Tinfoil, get your tinfoil hats, tin foil hats, right here.
    White Chritian Supremacists. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

cxr133
    Military analysts noted that China’s recent stunt was aimed at showing the United States that if the U.S. military wants to protect Taiwan against a Chinese attack on the island, the Chinese military could make trouble for U.S. forces throughout the Pacific
    dont we have to protect Taiwan.. by law or treaty lor something like that?
    looks like this is going to be a major conflict in the near future.

ULTRA26 # 1
    This is hysterical!!!!
    Tinfoil, get your tinfoil hats, tin foil hats, right here.
    White Chritian Supremacists. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Do a little research on Erik Prince. Christian Right may have more accurate.
    I see Blackwater, or any such organizatiion, as a potential threat to this Country.

Boatcop
    I thought Blackwater was a US DOD contractor to provide security for VIPs and dignitaries overseas? Similar to what Dyna Corp did a few years back.
    Now you're telling me that they work for Pat Robertson?

ULTRA26 # 1
    I thought Blackwater was a US DOD contractor to provide security for VIPs and dignitaries overseas? Similar to what Dyna Corp did a few years back.
    Now you're telling me that they work for Pat Robertson?
    Alan,
    Research Blackwater and Erik Prince. Of course this is their function in Iraq. It concerns me to have a private military, with all of the capabilities of the US military assembled on a compound in NC. Erik Prince and many involved with Blackwater are said to be from the Christan Right or Right Wing Christians.

Schiada76
    Do a little research on Erik Prince. Christian Right may have more accurate.
    I see Blackwater, or any such organizatiion, as a potential threat to this Country.
    Really?
    Name one thing Blackwater has done to considered a threat to this country?
    FEEELINGS!!!! Nothing more than FFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLINGS!!!!!
    Tinfoil get yer tinfoil right here!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast