Thread: Hey 78

Blown 472
    Going to tha drags this weekend, got a pair of slicks and going to see what that pig will run, then over next week I am going to slap a set of 3.91's in it and see if I can run a 10.99, wana come?? they have really good double cheese burgers.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Going to tha drags this weekend, got a pair of slicks and going to see what that pig will run, then over next week I am going to slap a set of 3.91's in it and see if I can run a 10.99, wana come?? they have really good double cheese burgers. i am packing up the truck as we speak. what kind of beer should i bring?

Blown 472
    I have a new found love for coors light, you like bombay saffire and kettle one vodka??

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    I have a new found love for coors light, you like bombay saffire and kettle one vodka?? funny you metion it. bombay saphire and tonic IS my drink.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    I have a new found love for coors light, you like bombay saffire and kettle one vodka?? funny you metion it. bombay saphire and tonic IS my drink. That is my drink of choice if I am not drinking beer. Great minds think alike, you know they have a website that you can chat bout how much you love it. We drank a bottle and half on sunday tween two folks.

Hustler
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    I have a new found love for coors light, you like bombay saffire and kettle one vodka?? funny you metion it. bombay saphire and tonic IS my drink. That is my drink of choice if I am not drinking beer. Great minds think alike, you know they have a website that you can chat bout how much you love it. We drank a bottle and half on sunday tween two folks. Looks like a match made in heaven wink I'm surprised Blown did'nt ask if you wanted to be his work out partner

Blown 472
    Hustler:
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    I have a new found love for coors light, you like bombay saffire and kettle one vodka?? funny you metion it. bombay saphire and tonic IS my drink. That is my drink of choice if I am not drinking beer. Great minds think alike, you know they have a website that you can chat bout how much you love it. We drank a bottle and half on sunday tween two folks. Looks like a match made in heaven wink I'm surprised Blown did'nt ask if you wanted to be his work out partner Jealous???

Hotcrusader76
    [b] Looks like a match made in heaven wink I'm surprised Blown did'nt ask if you wanted to be his work out partner Thoughts were crossing my mind as well. Long distance relationships never work out though. J/K